Post a video... any video

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited April 2018
    I've never been to Vegas but to go up on top of that tower would make my you know what pucker up tighter than a gnat's a**! 912 ft. up. 90 stories!!! :o

And then go out over the edge for any thrill is crazy! Fate has a bulls-eye on my back!

My wife gets dizzy easy and said she couldn't do the spinner or roller coaster but would do that going off the track thrill ride. My luck, if I was on it, the brake would surely fail somehow. She's sky-dived once last year with her daughter while I watched. Her daughter jumped about 15 times and even did a solo or two. Now that's pretty challenging.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Queensryche Della Brown MTV unplugged:
    https://youtu.be/Ys__bHhhl6Q
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    This girl has some BIG cahonies but this girl isn't wearing protective gear! Could you imagine if she took a spill? :s
    https://www.facebook.com/007.Billionaires/videos/796373043889085/
  • Tony M
    I worked with a guy who used to do this in the Army. His legs were as big as my body. Each leg that is. His fore-arms were like my thighs. Jake was a monster of a man but gentle as a lamb. Until he got mad. I never saw him get mad, just pissed. I also met a lineman who had huge thighs. I asked him if he climbed towers. He said just power line poles. A lot of them he laughed.

Can anybody here think they have what it would take to climb to the TOP of one of these towers? :#
    https://www.facebook.com/stwiwannagetoff/videos/1285321031579282/

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    4 trips a year would buy a lot of gear...just saying.
  • Tony M
  • Tony M
    Salt and vinager potato chips and kids...Hilarious! :D
    A couple of pets too.
    https://www.facebook.com/BabyGotLaughs/videos/1694052530662912/
  • Tony M
    edited April 2018
  • verb
    Tony M wrote: »
    Salt and vinager potato chips and kids...Hilarious! :D
    A couple of pets too.
    https://www.facebook.com/BabyGotLaughs/videos/1694052530662912/

An acquired taste! I love em! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    I think my older brother does too. :s:p:D
  • Tony M
  • Tony M
  • Tony M
    I thought I had some bad days...But mine were NOTHING compared to these.
    https://youtu.be/99t3iJbSXbM
  • Tony M
    This guys day could've turned out REAL BAD, but it wasn't his day to go!

https://www.facebook.com/CalicoJackHiking/videos/2061703160741128/
  • verb
    I wonder why the person taking the video didn't help out! :smile:
  • verb

Funny! Umbrella stand! Although not a fake, it reminds me of a funny scene in Indiana Jones! :smile:
    m0ven69rp63v.png

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    This guys day could've turned out REAL BAD, but it wasn't his day to go!
    I have a pair of Nocona boots that look exactly like that snake. :p
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    verb wrote: »
    I wonder why the person taking the video didn't help out! :smile:

That's exactly what I yelled out as I showed my wife.

Suspicious, huh? ;)
  • Tony M
    I like this song and The "Despicable Me" movies too.
    https://youtu.be/GGyeV2eO5R0
  • FestYboy
    edited May 2018
    I'll one up you there Tony:
    https://youtu.be/M1F0lBnsnkE

For those not aware, this was a 2 year project form an English movie buff... None of the clips are altered in any way time wise, they sync to the music perfectly just as they are.
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    That is a GREAT editing video for sure!

Loved it! ;)B)

Back at ya... :D
    https://youtu.be/BV1eKphHFjY
  • FestYboy
    ^ not bad!! Any idea what films the Marilyn Monroe clips were from? I saw Clerk's II, Annie get your gun, but I don't recognize many others.
  • Tony M
    I have no idea. :(
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Gentlemen Prefer Blondes...
  • FestYboy
    Gentlemen Prefer Blondes...

Don't you swear at me! I like red heads :D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    That's the movie title with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell.
  • FestYboy
    That's the movie title with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell.

Yeah, I caught that, just couldn't help myself. I need to make a list of those classic MGM and Paramount films from the early Technicolor days. Already have the epics collection started with Ben-hur, Cleopatra, the 10 commandments, and then the musical pictures like the King and I, South Pacific, Anchors Away, singing in the rain etc. Something about the production and realness of them (no CG) if they needed a big space, they made it. Large crowds? Bring in real people. You don't see that much anymore.
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    What? Pick this up?
    No problem!
    I tried to copy the video but I couldn't. The third pic. down in this link shows him picking up over 1K lbs. a couple of times I believe. :o

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/06/game-of-thrones-worlds-strongest-man/