Options
    ufnu880n0zmn.gif
    Faceplaming from Chernobyl.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    My 68 Olds 442,

g3z9jxhrsp82.jpg
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    This is my 69 Cougar.

lxmemhzniw0i.jpg
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    My RR

8k4ix4e9454c.jpeg

Oh, OK. Not mine, my wife’s.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    xds4mbxju2ce.jpg
    guexdet1ppzv.jpg
    v5ccj0rf0clm.jpg

Mom's low mileage 1992 Camry as of today.

• motorhead43026
    Options
    ^^Heck, that is good for another 25 years.

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    hognutrnwyqk.jpg

Fire up the grill...
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    My RR

8k4ix4e9454c.jpeg

Oh, OK. Not mine, my wife’s.

I wish!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,688
    Options
    Laundry day. *sigh*

7jd122xhrr28.jpg
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    Stay around brother
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Yes please stay bro! We need more of your recent posts! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Viking64
    Options
    I like the one in the car.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I like the one in the car.

Yes, the least "fake."
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Raquel, still my favorite.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,607
    Options
  • Viking64
    Options
    When I see a truck......

hihd9x3v4bgg.jpg
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    Long after your Ford and Chevy trucks have been crushed, melted down and turned into Toyotas, my old Dodge Cummins TD will still be plowing snow... ;)

c4lro9bqsptu.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Lobby of the Venetian in Las Vegas
    egbwi1ye6mbi.jpg

Not my favorite lobby, but impressive and a very good picture of it, IMO.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • CGTIII
    Options
    To follow along with other recent posts...
    I think my Dad had this album:dj8boi41ldl5.jpg

• CGTIII
    edited May 2018
    Options
    My first car was like this one, a 1970 Pontiac Catalina in avocado green, except with the stock wheels and hubcaps.
    My grandfather supervised me replacing the water pump before it was driveable. :smile:
    j6g3428t7o5d.jpg
    Post edited by CGTIII on

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    CGTIII wrote: »
    egbwi1ye6mbi.jpg

WOW, that's beautiful!

They don't want people loitering, do they?

Most lobbies have seats and sofas, don't they? ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited May 2018
    Options
    To follow along with other recent posts...
    I think my Dad had this album:dj8boi41ldl5.jpg

I bought 1 or even two or more just for the original cover. I planed on using it like a poster. Probably the most recognizable cover of Herb Albert and the TB. This is the first time I've seen re-whipped.

I rank the original album cover up in the top 100 of all-time!
    https://youtu.be/6u68NMAI_Js
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited May 2018
    Options
    *sigh* I MISS VEGAS. Stayed at the Venetian a few times, very nice. Love the way the place smells---like yellow roses.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited May 2018
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Long after your Ford and Chevy trucks have been crushed, melted down and turned into Toyotas, my old Dodge Cummins TD will still be plowing snow... ;)

c4lro9bqsptu.jpg

*shudder*
    Our old Early 90s Ford F-150 was a tank, it just took nonstop abuse with minor things like lack of air conditioning or coolant :lol: . Sadly, it was totaled back in 2016 and we replaced it with a Audi Q7. It was unreliable, and all the bells and whistles were broken within 2 months, so we then replaced it with a 2006 Mercedes Benz R350. Ran like new till a month ago, and the only issue was spark plugs. Do miss the old Ford though, we would still be driving it if it wasn’t for that accident.
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Options
    My first car was like this one, a 1970 Pontiac Catalina in avocado green, except with the stock wheels and hubcaps.
    My grandfather supervised me replacing the water pump before it was driveable. :smile:
    j6g3428t7o5d.jpg

Nice..I liked that year of the Gran Prix too...slick car!...
  • Tony M
    Options
    That front bumper says "get out of my way or I'm going to dent/split your rear bumper pretty good!" :D

That car looks better with those after-market rims.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    You can't make this stuff up! :smile:
    8ilt1rmg9ni6.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    egbwi1ye6mbi.jpg

Elegant and understated.