SDA SRS 2 interconnect for SDA CRS

CH46E
CH46E Posts: 3,521
I have the two tweeter CRS (1st gen?)Both are blade/blade. Can i use the interconnect from my srs 2? Want to try out the CRS with the cable. Right now i just have one rewired to act as a center channel. (Works very well as a center) I've been thinking about putting them back to the SDA wiring. The crs should not requier the same space as the srs 2 right?

I can get them away from the back wall np. And i can have at least 6 foot between them but the side walls will be within 3 feet of them. Probably be about 24 inches to the side walls.

I got them for $50 bucks awhile back and came with no cable. Never even listened to the in the correct stereo/sda config.

Thanks!

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited May 2018
    If your CRS's have the blade/blade sockets you can use any blade/blade SDA cable.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• CH46E
    F1nut wrote: »
    If your CRS's have the blade/blade sockets you can use any blade/blade SDA cable.

Thank you F1. I did search the subject but man, there was a lot of conflicting info.

Do you think ill have the same space problem as i do with the srs in my room? Being to small i mean. Or should the CRS be a little more forgiving?
  • CH46E
    So the first reflection points are more important that the wall behind the listener? I have extra treatments on the back wall for slap back. Maybe ill move some more to the first points.