Transfer of sound from tweeter to soundbar.

I purchased a DSB1 soundbar and sub woofer and tweeters thru Dish. Sound moves from tweeters back to soundbar causing a decreased in sound level. Contacted Polk customer service and they had me to reset the speakers to the soundbar. Didn't correct the problem. Using optical cables - what could be the problem - still under warranty - purchased in Dec 2017 - what should I do.

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    Come again? Your post is very confusing. When you say “moving from tweeters back to soundabr” what exactly do you mean?
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    I think the OP might be inaccurately referring to the smaller DSB3 rear surround speakers as "tweeters." I *think* that the D in the model number indicates a model sold only through Dish Home Services. The OP should contact the Dish installers to come back and correct the problem.
  • gwells, what was your solution?

I have the same problem. Got from Dish, Soundbar DSB1, Base DSB2, Rear DSB3.
    When I follow the instructions I can get the base to connect. Then when I finally get the rear DSB3 to connect the base disconnects. I have not been successful getting both DSB2 and DSB3 to connect with the soundbar together. These connect either one or the other but not both.
    thanks, Ron at rdowdasat@gmail.com