Part time job paycut - just want to vent

1235»

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    edited April 2018
    DSkip wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    And all this hoopla, my finance friends get a check every March to the tune of 500K-1M dollars in bonus. I see patients for $100 each. I'm the devil?

You have a lot to learn of who really controls the pieces in this world.

FYI, medicaid or uninsured, when I see them - guess how much I make out of that? $15 per patient.

But yet, I take/shoulder all the liability all the same.
    You make it sound as though you are a victim, when the facts say otherwise. I would love to have your burdens. We all have issues in life, and it seems as though you feel your burdens are somehow more important, and therefore you need to share them with the world.

Point is Joey, that a good chunk your posts revolve around money, and how much something costs, 10k speakers for a baby's room, how much you make and how much you have. It is offputting to many to hear you carry on about such things. It comes across as you are somehow thinking that you are better than everybody else.

You never chime in on how good somebody's LSIM's are or congratulate others on finally scraping together the funds to buy that used ten year old preamp they have been wanting. It is always about you spending the equivalent of what many make in a year on some piece of gear, or your tax bill being able to cover section 8 housing and food stamps for a small village.

I think many are just tired of hearing about it, especially when you never seem to have a nice thing to say about what others are able to put together.

The hell?

You don't know Joey. Yeah, he plays on a higher level than us. Yeah, he approaches the hobby differently than us. Why do you hold that against him? He worked his **** off to get there so let him enjoy it.

You don't know Joey. I've seen him congratulate people on their gear and post positively about gear that is well below his 'playing field'.

You don't know Joey. You don't know what he did for me and my daughter shortly after my wife passed away. You don't know that I'm tearing up just remembering that specific instance in my life.

Thanks Skip
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I can pee farther than both of you.... B)

Now that....I believe. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Joey_V
    tonyb wrote: »

He can change direction in mid-pee too
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    B) Joey very nice and civil..................
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    ^^agreed.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638

I pee in 2 directions at the same time. Should I see a doctor?
  • nooshinjohn

and I haven't had a decent dump since Sunday.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Joey_V
    ^^agreed.

Hey John, we can be civil. Thanks

I’ll be more cognizant of posting things that look like I’m rubbing things in people’s faces even though it’s not my intent, you cut me some slack.
  • Joey_V

Yeah dude that’s messed up
  • Joey_V
    edited April 2018

and I haven't had a decent dump since Sunday.

2 words.

Mag citrate

In residency aka Trauma Call we used to see who could last the longest without taking a dump. It was crazy.

I never partake in the dump olympics but I witnessed a lot of brown.
  • Joey_V
    shawn474 wrote: »
    Well, this has certainly devolved.....in before the close. Sheesh!

Unlike others, we can evolve. John and I have made up, it's all good.

This is how an argument on a forum space should be. All is civil.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,475

NO you can't Mr. Prostrate
  • Joey_V
    One thing for sure about Joey's wealth is proof that money can't buy fashion sense. :p

You still have a messed up prostate bro
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Does this mean you aren't going to be able to afford some new shorts?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Joey_V

Yes Mikey that’s exactly what this means.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517

Yes Mikey that’s exactly what this means.

Yeah, he's a bit "short" on funds tehehehehehehehehe
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    Goodwill usually has a nice selection of men's shorts this time of year...

This discussion has been closed.