Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    4406pk

Couldn't resist.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I say make it something personal to you or your personality, versus something obvious about the car's make/model.

OU812?

Tried it, long gone already.

Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz
    edited April 2018
    I think Hermitism NAILED it, hopefully "KSHE95" is available when I order. All of my STL siblings will get a kick out of that.

For those who don't know, KSHE95 is an FM rock station in STL that has been around since the 60's, and is still going strong. They're famous for playing the "side B" of a lot of classic rock, that wasn't often heard on pop stations--hence their reputation as "Real Rock Radio." If you saw my shop photos/video, you saw the KSHE95 Pig (sweetmeat) flag hanging in there. Note the joint hanging out of his mouth, KSHE was "edgy" in the 70's.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz
    Drats! KSHE95/K SHE95/KSHE 95 is already taken. Grrrrr.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    I lived in St. Louis for few years KSHE95 rocked it good miss a real radio station.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    edited April 2018
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I think Hermitism NAILED it, hopefully "KSHE95" is available when I order. All of my STL siblings will get a kick out of that.

If you saw my shop photos/video, you saw the KSHE95 Pig (sweetmeat) flag hanging in there.
    You may not have been aware, but you gifted me that flag at my funeral.
    http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/180878/the-larry-rack-trilogy/p1

• steveinaz
    Ohhh yeah...I swear, I'm not as shallow as I appear.
  • cincycat13
    cincycat13 Posts: 882
    I have had the same tag for a long time. I'll probably switch to historical plates to save money soon so I am switching things up this year.

wi2c61a1hbsb.jpg