Bang and Olufsen late 90's all-in-one $50

Beautiful vintage Bang and Olufsen all-in-one. If you're familiar, you know what you're looking at.

The auto-open and CD player are a little unreliable. The door opens with the 'wave of the hand' but you need to push it closed. The CD player will work if you hit a track number, but not if you hit play.

Definitely needs a little TLC but it's in great shape and SOUNDS AMAZING. Cash and carry.

NYC Flatiron neighborhood pick-up. c95n32ucrv0w.jpg

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I'd take it if you were willing to ship.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    That's a cool piece
    GLWTS
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Interesting piece.
    I didn't quite catch what it was at first, and my sense of scale was off. I spent a minute thinking this was a full side floor/room system, trying to figure out what I was looking at.
    I disabled signatures.