Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,589
    Yeah, seems like a nice price. I don't have a real need for it!
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Aww I wish I had $379.99 plus shipping! If I did it would be on its way here right now. Lol

• Clipdat
    Dayum son! Marantz integrated and Monitor Audio towers for $200 bucks? Great starter system for someone right here! https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ele/d/marantz-monitor-audio-speakers/6549785499.html

00I0I_aHU1zZ1BAru_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_kA6WzX1lLg0_1200x900.jpg

• Clipdat
    ^^ I almost want to make the 1.5hr drive down to Santa Cruz (in the rain on bald dry rotted tires) on Saturday just to buy these, even though I have no room for towers and my wife would flip out.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    You could use them in your garage system for that money! Steal price! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    People are paying 2000.00 to rent a truck to move AWAY from San Francisco. Yet you can rent a truck in Vegas to move TO San Francisco for less than 200.00 ...... Not surprised that kind of stuff is free when everyone is getting the heck out asap
    Man, an ex co-worker lives out there and told me that his checks for the month pay the mortgage and his wife covers all of the other bills! WTF! I've been out there several times for work and had a chance to see the area. I get the need for that "Bay area" lifestyle but I don't get it! Its crazy expensive!

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    edited April 2018
    ^^ That is super tempting (marantz/mon audio) - even just to make a few bucks! ^^
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Already gone...what a frickin' deal too. SF folks have lost their minds.....well, goes without saying really. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    OMG....my head hurts, they had me at hello, until I read the last words.

https://racine.craigslist.org/ele/d/custom-built-dynaudio-floor/6533393684.html

Swivel and rock ?? Who the heck wants their speakers to swivel and rock ??
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Just remove the swivel/rock part and your golden. :smiley:
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,677
    tonyb wrote: »

I want my speakers to rock....OUT. I am unfamiliar with this "swivel" thing, though. Is that like The Twist?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    tonyb wrote: »
    OMG....my head hurts, they had me at hello, until I read the last words.

https://racine.craigslist.org/ele/d/custom-built-dynaudio-floor/6533393684.html

you know you do.... B)
  • tonyb
    Frickin' bobble head speakers...and I'm suppose to trust his speaker building skills ? Excuse me while I go laugh until I puke. :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Clipdat wrote: »
    ^^ I almost want to make the 1.5hr drive down to Santa Cruz (in the rain on bald dry rotted tires) on Saturday just to buy these, even though I have no room for towers and my wife would flip out.

Tell you what. You drive down and get these in the rain and I'll drive down to Poway in the rain for the SDA1's.
    I'll tell my wife I changed my cellphone number and give her your wife's number, and you do the same.
    That way when they call us to rip into us it'll turn into a wives commiseration party and by the time they get done complaining about us to each other, they'll have forgotten the original sin.
    Just might work ...
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • Clipdat
    Absolutely brilliant! I like the way you think!

Only problem is someone snatched up that Marantz and MA deal lickety split!
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Tell you what. You drive down and get these in the rain and I'll drive down to Poway in the rain for the SDA1's.
    I'll tell my wife I changed my cellphone number and give her your wife's number, and you do the same.
    That way when they call us to rip into us it'll turn into a wives commiseration party and by the time they get done complaining about us to each other, they'll have forgotten the original sin.
    Just might work ...

• Clipdat
    edited April 2018
    Not bad! 5.1 Boston Acoustics satellite speaker setup and Marantz slimline 5.1 receiver for $200! Probably sounds nice!

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/51-surround-speakers-marantz/6550639536.html

01212_gkiyHUsW2kI_1200x900.jpg

00101_9WeMVgiIwpE_1200x900.jpg

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    edited April 2018
    At $265 Bronze and $365 Black (seems updated now) - those are very good prices, that's used market or less on both of those, the others aren't screaming deals probably.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    It’s actually $85 for the Red. If you look at the others, it’s actually $85 PLUS $95 for the Blue ($180); $85 PLUS $265 for the Bronze ($350); and $85 PLUS $365 for the Black ($450).

So, maybe not that great of a deal...
  • Clipdat
    edited April 2018
    At least he's got the description correct! https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/audiophile-bookshelf-speakers/6550281947.html

Audiophile RTiA1 bookshelf speakers $155

00909_fjJnoS1YNXg_1200x900.jpg
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,013
    WHY, oh why is it on the other side of the USA?
    :'(:'(:'(

That Denon and rack with the Furmans are great deals I think. :o

I don't know enough about the speakers. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Some real quality kit.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Well renowned Creek Integrated Amp 5350SE $550 no affiliation.
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/creek-5350se-int-amp-great/6517511599.html
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Clipdat
    Didn't even know this Polk product existed! "Polk Audio I-Sonic Entertainment System 2" - $200

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ele/d/polk-audio-sonic/6554731415.html

00B0B_junK88dN4PT_1200x900.jpg
  • Tony M
    Rich502 wrote: »

WOW. What a deal! :oB)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I'm surprised no one snached them up over 2 weeks ago when I posted that in the vintage FS thread.
  • Tony M
    FestYboy wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one snached them up over 2 weeks ago when I posted that in the vintage FS thread.

I know. Some cities just don't have people interested in stereo speakers or nice audio racks. All those Salamander racks going for such low prices and not too many quick pouncers, if any at all.

It kind of hints at people going wireless and material shrinkage of their sound reproducing gear.

Little speakers with their own amps and Bluetooth are all the rage now I think.
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    Tony M wrote: »
    FestYboy wrote: »

I know. Some cities just don't have people interested in stereo speakers or nice audio racks.

How good of a system can you have in a small NYC apartment?

I bet used headphones go for big $$'s.