FS Sweet pair of Pre war ECC83 EI tubes(12AX7) Lets do 40.00 Shipped Conus

Options
Test very strong,, smooth plates pre war Yugoslavia made,, this is my last pair.
Thanks for looking,and please pm me if interestedkg63wzfp0r5z.jpeg
0o38ikdik705.jpeg
k5vte2f5yydn.jpeg
JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    Sale pending!
  • george daniel
    Options
    Sold!
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    That was a good deal George. Congrats. to the buyer an seller!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • george daniel
    Options
    Thanks
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Received these yesterday. Bomb-proof packaging. Looking forward to swapping these into my Jolida. Thanks for the sweet deal George.
  • george daniel
    Options
    Enjoy!
  • scubalab
    Options
    Quiet Easter Sunday at home with just the wife and kids. Found some downtime and rolled these in the Jolida FX-10 in place of the stock Russian Tung Sol tubes. Driving Paradigm Studio 40, V.2.

Listened to Cowboys and Angels (George Michael), Luna (Smashing Pumpkins), Shake it Out (Manchester Orchestra), Cliffs of Dover (Eric Johnson).

I honestly wasn’t expecting much of a difference, but WOW! Immediate noticeable improvement. Bass is much richer, detail across the range is more defined. Very happy with these! Thanks George!

I think I might be in trouble now... :)

vpbqetaygg2z.jpeg
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Ohh, I like the Blue Glow!
  • george daniel
    Options
    Enjoy!
  • scubalab
    Options
    Ohh, I like the Blue Glow!

It’s a little overpowering. It’s nice in the background. I think they do it since the tubes in it don’t glow that noticeably. I’ve heard of people modding it by painting a couple coats of red nail polish on the blue LEDs. I hate the thought of messing with it though. It looks better with the glass cover on it.

290eq0d9gzlo.jpg