Hans says they are the best
    Gruber?

jeckjll905ig.gif

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    No Hans Bekhausen or something
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,313
    I use an sbooster for my LuminD1. There was quite a bit of difference between the stock wall warts and the sbooster. For my ears and rig, it was worth the price.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • BC6
    BC6 Posts: 109
    I bought the sbooster for my microRendu based on Hans’s YouTube recommendation. It’s the only one I’ve heard, so I can’t compare it to other power supplies, but there was a huge difference between it and the one that came with it. I was surprised at how great it sounds.
    2 Channel: Atohm GT-1 speakers, Atoll IN400 integrated amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB with Ortofon Bronze cartridge, SotM sMS-200 ultra streamer, SotM sPS-500 power supply, and homemade infinite baffle subwoofer with two Fi Audio IB318 drivers.

HT: All Polk: SDA 2.3tl fronts, CSiA6 center, 500-LS ceiling, RT/FX, RTi8, Monitor 4 rears, plus Yamaha CX-a5100 AV Preamplifier/Processor, Yamaha MX-a5000 11.1 channel amplifier, and Sony XBR55-AE1 OLED TV.