• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    What's his address?......
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »

Russ...go round up the Bucket Truck Boys and set this guy straight eh. :)

At least he'll have a good view :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Bucket Truck Brigade.. get it right lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776

Won't take much convincing to get them to saddle up. Several are Marines themselves.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I am going to see about going after PayPal in Small Claims as well. They violated their own policy when they gave the man back his money.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    If done right, that could turn into a class action suit. I can't imagine that you are the only one they've done that to.
  • nooshinjohn
    I can even PROVE their system FAILED to update my correct email fully. I get email from them on the correct email any time I get a payment, but not for any other correspondence, and I have the email record to show it in court.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    I think I will head his way early tomorrow morning. Why give him any more time.

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Be careful out there, sir. Best of luck! He's going to need it.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124

Won't take much convincing to get them to saddle up. Several are Marines themselves.

I can see it now, Russ in his Patton replica helmet, leading the way
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    edited March 2018
    I give this^^^ two lols up. That’s FUNNY!

Got a reply at 230am saying it is boxed and ready to ship. I replied asking what does he have against me picking it up. I suggested perhaps he leave it at the police station and I retrieve it from there...
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    edited March 2018
    Got a reply at 230am saying it is boxed and ready to ship. I replied asking what does he have against me picking it up. I suggested perhaps he leave it at the police station and I retrieve it from there...

Home-skillet is pooping his drawers, I would bet. :p
    Post edited by Viking64 on
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Agree that it should be a pickup at the Sherriff substation with instant inspection.
    My guess is he wants to ship back the one he ruined and claim it’s the one you sent him.
    We all know what happened here.
  • nooshinjohn
    The latest...

Rob Wilson
    Its in the original box exactly as it was when it was delivered to me & ready to ship back to you

john to Rob

Then let me know where on Friday I can pick it up. I have made my point very clear. So far I have lost over 1000.00 on this thing and now a faceplate and paying for shipping again, and the added risk of more damage. Why is it not agreeable to you to allow for pickup?

john to Rob

I just contacted the San Jacinto Police Department... we can meet there in the lobby and make the exchange there, or they will accompany me to your door to make the exchange. The choice is now yours to make.

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    This Rob guy is a jerk. I’m glad you’re pursuing this John.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • nooshinjohn
    Rob to me

Yes that will be fine just come tomorrow to my house

Me... WHAT TIME!

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Getting nervous for you. Hope he doesn't try any funny business. Never how how someone who has already clearly demonstrated that he is not of sound moral character is going to act.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    This is Rob after reading that last message from John.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-clNQLj1NA
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    John.... after you take delivery, on the way home, stop and get a bottle of something... you will need it to unwind after all this fun lol....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Joey_V
    So the cops are going to meet you at his house? Sweet. Bust the door britches!
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    edited March 2018
    Nice.

Rules of engagement will not allow me to post this vid, but I think Rob Steele gets the idea... ;)

sIES8hW.jpg[\IMG]
  • Joey_V
    Wait a minute....
  • Joey_V
    Make sure to play this right outside the house
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEnibPvgfZo
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    This should be on Live P.D.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Make sure to play this right outside the house

That song reminds me not of the show so much but of a mobile D.A.R.E. bus that came to our elementary school. There was also a cop car that had an aftermarket stereo in it including a subwoofer. They blasted this song on repeat on the stereo in that cop car while they were there.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk