Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited March 2018
    OMG..... wheels spinning.......

Anyone close to there around here?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I contacted the seller. He has someone in route to look at it , he says that I'm next in line. You know how that goes. :'(

aww man.... lol.... well good luck. thats a steal of a deal
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    I almost tagged you to that deal Dan, but figured your Spidey Sense would key in on it before I could get it typed.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    They don't know what they have, do they?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited March 2018
    Another one gets away. :'( Maybe...

It sucks to be so close to acquiring something so good. Sometimes the buyer can't make it and the second in line gets it. I know, I've been the lucky second in line a few times. :D
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    SVS Sub - early model. :-) Asking $100 with receiver. No affiliation.
    https://huntsville.craigslist.org/ele/d/svs-subwoofer/6524293557.html
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8fjb0-ps-audio-perfectwave-directstream-with-bridge-v1-and-latest-firmware-da-converters

PS Audio Directstream w/ Bridge II for about as low as you'll ever find it. $3750
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    PS Audio Directstream w/ Bridge II for about as low as you'll ever find it. $3750

That listing says: "Selling due to medical condition."

I'm not sure that I would want to touch it. :p
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Viking64 wrote: »

Big chicken, bwaak
  • Viking64
    I'm probably way near the bottom of the list when it comes to big chickens around here.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894

But it comes with the original white gloves!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • EndersShadow
  • kharp1
    I'm probably way near the bottom of the list when it comes to big chickens around here.

That's just one of the things I like about you!
  • Tony M
    Clipdat wrote: »
    It does look cool and unique. B)
    Go get it!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    It wouldn't fit into my vehicle unfortunately.
    Tony M wrote: »
    Go get it!

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    edited March 2018
    .... what lovely snow.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    It wouldn't fit into my vehicle unfortunately.
    Tony M wrote: »
    Go get it!

You could disassemble it! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • kharp1
    Glass shelves, would probably hum B)
  • Clipdat
    Possibly. It depends on if those horizontal bars are riveted in or screwed in to the large flat pieces of metal.
    verb wrote: »
    You could disassemble it! :smile:

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    kharp1 wrote: »

Ring :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Clipdat
    No problem, I don't listen to Opera.
    kharp1 wrote: »

• Viking64
    No problem, I don't listen to Opera.
    I don't normally listen to opera either, but the girl I am stalking went to the opera, so, naturally I went too. I was pleasantly surprised. :)
  • Viking64
    edited March 2018
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Would that make you the "Phantom of the Opera"

My favorite operas are "Stalkme", "The Stalker of Seville", "The Scareage of Figaro", "Harmin", "Stalkliacci", and "Madame Cutterfly".
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Would that make you the "Phantom of the Opera"

My favorite operas are "Stalkme", "The Stalker of Seville", "The Scareage of Figaro", "Harmin", "Stalkliacci", and "Madame Cutterfly" "I blow de Magic Flute".

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1

• Viking64
    Now I'm starting to think you take some of my jokes too seriously. :p
  • txcoastal1
    I do like Mozart and other classical...Opera...not so much