Pair of Peerless Tweeters

Options
Nice pair of Peerless Tweeters asking $55
Main Rig:
Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Going to pick up some Monitor 7s tonight that apparently have a tweeter out, guy doesn't sound so sure if they are peerless or not (not hard to tell). Give me until end of day tomorrow if possible to go check em out and confirm.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    no problem
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,549
    Options
    If they are the right ones for the RTA12B ill buy them. The number on the back of mine is 5514 1082. Im guessing the 1082 in the year and month? 5514 is the model?

Provided Cody does not take them of course.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Actually that 5514 number denotes whether or not they're Danish or American manufacturer i believe.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,983
    Options
    I’ll take them if available. PM sent on crossovers also
  • dhart86
    Options
    crossovers are sold
    Main Rig:

Second Rig:

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,983
    Options
    Are the Peerless sold?
  • dhart86
    Options
    Sorry Don the peerlesss are sold
    Main Rig:

Second Rig: