FS: PS Audio Noise Harvesters

Options
I have 5 of them, with another 6 (or is it 7?) in my room.

If someone really wants 6 of them, we can talk, but for sure the 5 are for sale.
Some are black, some are white.
Comes in original packaging.

Here is the link to PS Audio site.
Noise Harvesters

I am selling mine for $30 each, plus shipping. Firm. This is a real good price and does not happen often.

You can buy 1 to 5 (or if you want some of my stash, we can talk).

It does affect the system, it removes some hash and makes the background darker. How much is affected by how many. I had as many as 12 in my room, but scaled back to around 5-7 as my prime number.

Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    I'm not looking to remove, but do you have anything adds hash?
    Joey_V wrote: »
    It does affect the system, it removes some hash and makes the background darker.

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    Splaine Lucy… The PS Audio website wasn’t completely clear

The harvester gets plugged into the wall receptacle, the energy gets filtered and then passes a “purified” signal to whatever you’ve got plugged into the harvester?
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I'm not looking to remove, but do you have anything adds hash?
    It does affect the system, it removes some hash and makes the background darker.

Adds hash?
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    Splaine Lucy… The PS Audio website wasn’t completely clear

The harvester gets plugged into the wall receptacle, the energy gets filtered and then passes a “purified” signal to whatever you’ve got plugged into the harvester?

You have to plug it to the same line that you have plugged your audio equipment into. Can be a different outlet. Supposedly it takes the noise and converts it to light.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Yes, I want more hash, not less.
    Adds hash?

• Clipdat
    Options
    That sounds cool. At $30 it's probably worth a try. I bet some of you guys spend more than that on lunch each day.
    You have to plug it to the same line that you have plugged your audio equipment into. Can be a different outlet. Supposedly it takes the noise and converts it to light.

• Joey_V
    Options
    Adds hash?

Why do you want more hash?
  • Clipdat
    Options
    giphy.gif

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Hashish!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Crazy fools...
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    So if I have 3 dedicated circuits for my gear, 3 should be plenty....if I am reading this correctly?
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Pair per circuit.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Adds hash?

Glaucoma.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    I'll take 2 of them.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    Options
    interested, but question if I have an APC home theater unit https://amazon.com/APC-Conditioner-Battery-Backup-S15BLK/dp/B000WV1I2Q then would this be irrelevant?
  • Joey_V
    Options
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    I'll take 2 of them.

Dragon

What color do you want? Black or white?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Set me up for 3 please
    PM coming
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    I'll take 2 of them.

Dragon

I'll take white I guess. You can figure postage to Salem, OR
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Stuff just flying out the doors!
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Alright, 2 white sold.

I still have 2 more white.
    1 black.

• Joey_V
    Options
    I'll take 2 of them.

Dragon

I'll take white I guess. You can figure postage to Salem, OR

Alright, PM me your address, I'll ship via USPS and then charge you after I ship it.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    Alright, 2 white sold.

I still have 2 more white.
    1 black.

I'm offended. Headed to my safe place...
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Alright, @pitdogg2 bought the remaining 3.

I am OUT of Noise harvesters. :(

Now, what else to sell...

The Oppo105D w Darbee?
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Any extra pairs of those sweet shorts on hand?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,204
    Options
    You're talking about your stash, your talking about hash...what kind of doctor are you? One of those medical marijuana doctors?
    Pair per circuit.
    Just for the education are you saying "pair" as in join/connect or "pair" as in two per circuit?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options

You've already had too much.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Joey_V
    Options
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Any extra pairs of those sweet shorts on hand?

Jerk!
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Dang it so many want the 105... What's with this piece??
  • Joey_V
    Options
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Dang it so many want the 105... What's with this piece??

As a BDP 93 owner...I'd kill for a 105D...Oppo makes a damn fine disc spinner.

Great now I have to lug it to the big system...
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    Alright, @pitdogg2 bought the remaining 3.

I am OUT of Noise harvesters. :(

Now, what else to sell...

The Oppo105D w Darbee?

Joey, I PM'd you for dibs on 2 of the harvesters when you were admonished for even mentioning them then you sold them out from under me. It's only right that you sell me the Oppo for $200 and you pay the shipping.