pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    283biq51eb61.jpg

Jimi Hendrix • Valleys Of Neptune..........Spotify
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Happy Birthday Larry Campbell. Long-time guitarist with Bob Dylan’s best band and later played and produced with Levon Helm. Now on tour with his wife. Catch him if you can

js1vq3jsdijo.jpeg
  • pumpkinman
    gy056sxzkj4c.jpg

Tangerine Dream • Ride On The Ray
    The Blue Years
    Anthology 1980-1987
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited February 2018
    lunazul wrote: »
    ft6dr5gtf2vg.jpg

Possibly my favorite album by Chris. I used to see he and his mom in Tower Records in Stockton, California in the early 90's. Really nice people!

On the back of San Francisco Days is the Stockton Amtrak station:
    sbm2ptse1rvi.jpg
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • dr1978
    dr1978 Posts: 424
    o0ywtapj6dxy.jpg
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited February 2018
    headrott wrote: »
    lunazul wrote: »
    ft6dr5gtf2vg.jpg

Possibly my favorite album by Chris. I used to see he and his mom in Tower Records in Stockton, California in the early 90's. Really nice people!

On the back of San Francisco Days is the Stockton Amtrak station:
    sbm2ptse1rvi.jpg

I tried to find a recording of Chis Isaak's 5:15 off the Sanfransisco Days album but couldn't. I used to listen to that song on new speaker systems too.

Well, I just did! check this out!
    https://youtu.be/J0ZHvh518YI

It's probably my favorite Isaak song!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    He's great live too! Wish I could find re-runs of his TV show.
  • pumpkinman
    iivxlqmucozn.jpg

The Band • Music From Big Pink...........CD
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• 7ycugl4qpvkn.jpg
    The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Ugh. Day two working tonight. Rocking Supertramp to keep me motivated.
    ejcc957oimev.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    iivxlqmucozn.jpg

The Band • Music From Big Pink...........CD

Some album covers just make me ask " WHY?" :#
  • headrott
    dromunds wrote: »
    He's great live too! Wish I could find re-runs of his TV show.

His TV show was excellent and very funny. Haven't thought about it since it was on, and since you just mentioned it. I need to see if it's on DVD/Blu-Ray.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Awesome job @nbrowser !
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    Clipdat wrote: »

Now that there was BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks! Loved it. B)

You need to hear, no, experience this music on an SDA speaker system some day. ;)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Preferably while enhanced.

Glad you liked the tune, I got a lot more like that.
    Tony M wrote: »
    Now that there was BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks! Loved it. B)

You need to hear, no, experience this music on an SDA speaker system some day. ;)

• Tony M
    A guy told me he blew out the patio door windows playing Pink Floyd through some Klipschorns when he was younger. The song Breath I think. The one with the helicopter crash or bombing. He said when the crash came, the crash came! A memory for his lifetime.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    That's cool that you're pushing things real hard, but how many ohms are you reading from the top set of binding posts?! Come on, this is important.
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Lets see how many walls can vibrate with this....yes I'm pushing things real hard.

• xd09aue66s45.jpg
    Radiohead "Ok Computer".
    AIFF
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    Wes Montgomery...
    Complete Verve Recordings
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • headrott
    ^^^Wes is the best.^^^ So mellow and easy to listen to.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• pumpkinman
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Celebrating 1 year of being smoke free, my absolute most fave album...got the stereo just cranked!

jwqyg4t03m8a.jpg

Congratulations on being smoke free for a year.
    Something to be terribly proud off.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• tqlpnhxwmgdv.jpg
    The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors