Beautiful Marantz PM 15S2 Reference Series integrated amp w remote, phono ,box ,manual

I have decided to change directions AGAIN so I am selling my Marantz PM 15S2 Reference Series integrated amp with remote, owners manual power cord and original box and packing. I have enjoyed this amp but now it must go.
The PM 15S2 is part of the Marantz Reference Series of highly reviewed and respected integrated amps. It is built like a tank at over 40lbs and looks and feels like the high end piece it is. Stunning in appearance. The PM 15S2 puts out a conservative 90 w/ch into 8 ohms and 140 into 4 ohms. It has 6 inputs including a special CD input, excellent MM/MC phono stage as well as 4 other inputs including 2 tape loops. The PM15S1 also has a preamp out . Other features are bass and treble with bypass, adjustable muting and balance and you can dim the display from the front panel or remote.. The remote can control other Marantz components as well as most PM 15S2 controls. The amp is in beautiful condition and everything works as it should. The sounds is pretty neutral. No disappointments here. Asking $995. Thanks

cxjid1e77cxu.jpg
vu9kqyed0tbd.jpg
vpekf7ils24j.jpg

Comments