Help, Ken

JayCee_1
JayCee_1 Posts: 1
edited February 2018 in Customer Service
@KennethSwauger...HELP! My account (JayCee) has been banned. I was traveling in Japan last week and believe it's related to logging in while there (IP address?). I created JayCee_1 to facilitate sending you a PM. Please reach out via either of the email addresses listed in the JayCee or JayCee_1 profiles, if needed, and delete the JayCee_1 account when JayCee is unbanned.

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Hello John, you should be fine now.
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Thanks, @KennethSwauger, I'm back!
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    That'll teach to you to go to Japan!
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Clipdat wrote: »
    That'll teach to you to go to Japan!
    LOL...flight time sucked but for a powder hound Niseko is the holy grail!

Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Next time bring back some SACD's geeesh
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    ^^^^ ya!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus