lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited February 2018
    Blue Man Group's Best Video EVER! B)

https://youtu.be/8vBKI3ya-l0
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    g0i89rqqcd6v.jpg

Tom Rapp • Familiar Songs

R.I.P.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    9duohue4nbch.jpg

Norman Greenbaum • Spirit InThe Sky
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    uwkx7ate1d33.jpg

John McLaughlin • Extrapolation
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Listened to these (in this order) about 40 minutes ago:
    7efrswrvhee4.jpg
    akwqv4ik1awp.jpg
    3r9mfw21fdn1.jpg

Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    ^^^ It was Peter Gabriel's birthday yesterday!
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited February 2018
    Garth brooks, no fences
  • headrott
    dromunds wrote: »
    Lay Lady Lay released this date

17qdax6racu4.jpg

Probably my favorite Dylan album. I still haven't opened the MFSL SACD version to listen to yet, I need to get on that, but I feel this is a definite fall season album.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    edited February 2018
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    g0i89rqqcd6v.jpg

Tom Rapp • Familiar Songs
    R.I.P.

I just saw that he died on Sunday February 11, 2018 at age 70, leader of Pearls Before Swine and solo albums afterward in late 60's early 70's then made a few much later in late 90's and 2000's. R.I.P.

• pumpkinman
    17aov6hiustb.jpg

J.J. Cale & Eric Clapton • The Road To Escondido
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• headrott
    edited February 2018
    Listened to these last night (didn't have a chance to list them):
    xcngxsozfp29.jpg

I wanted to compare the two songs (I have The Touch and Shock The Monkey) that are on 16 Golden Greats that I listened to on Tuesday Night with the West German CD of Security. I remembered The West German CD being more dynamic and having more bass slam than the re-masted 16 Golden Greats CD. Sure enough I was correct. The West German Security CD is more dynamic and has more bass slam than I Have The Touch and Shock The Monkey found on the remastered 16 Golden Greats CD. Also, the imaging is better on the West German CD as well as the soundstage depth and width (are a little better).

I then played this CD:
    psy7jve5vr6p.jpg
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    Great Spirit Compilation - Time Circle 1968-1972
    m7znusqgqeoe.jpg
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    704w4efcq2hj.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • pumpkinman
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    Great Spirit Compilation - Time Circle 1968-1972
    m7znusqgqeoe.jpg

I agree a great compilation. Someone sent me 2 CD-R's I liked it so much I sent away to the U.K. for my set since was OOP here.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg