Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones

Pc gaming setup
    Headphones: JBL Synchros e30
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s
    Receiver: Yamaha RX-v665
    PC: Lenovo g50
    Cables: all generic

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale)
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,393
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Sounds amazing... yum... :lol:

Yeah, about as amazing as a goat cheese and hummus pizza, soy pot roast, or lentil burgers. :s :p
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 28,935
    Viking64 wrote: »
    You can do it, Tony! Here's the secret: TOFU CANNOLIS :o

(I made myself gag just typing that.)

as well you should....Tofu cannoli, wouldn't give that to my dog.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,166
    Look here, hummus, feta, and roasted or grilled vegetable pizza (Cooked on the grill) is pretty darn tasty...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Parasound HCA-1205A; Arcam rDac; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine Mini, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Look here, hummus, feta, and roasted or grilled vegetable pizza (Cooked on the grill) is pretty darn tasty...

Hummus ?? Doesn't belong in the same sentence as pizza, let alone ontop of one. :'(
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,909
    tonyb wrote: »
    Good. Hope she enjoys them!

She's lost 35 lbs since her heart attack. Must say, she's lookin' hot bro. :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

:D

Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 12,889
    nbrowser wrote: »

Few weeks down the road...Has anyone seen TonyB he hasn't shown up since he post the hot pics of his wife. Someone goes looking and finds an Obit for TonyB. Cause of death, he somehow got himself decapitated! :D
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,909
    cfrizz wrote: »

Few weeks down the road...Has anyone seen TonyB he hasn't shown up since he post the hot pics of his wife. Someone goes looking and finds an Obit for TonyB. Cause of death, he somehow got himself decapitated! :D

And the problem is?

Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
    edited February 12

Hummus ?? Doesn't belong in the same sentence as pizza, let alone ontop of one. :'(

I bet ur glad you took the same attitude with cables Mr. Close-minded!
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Parasound HCA-1205A; Arcam rDac; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Def Tech Procenter 1000; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; Sony BDP-S390, FireTV gen 2

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine Mini, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, FireTV, Arcam rDac; Bryson BPD-1

lol....lets just say....I'm a tradionalist. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

See now......only another woman understands. Amen to that Cath.....but, I'm pretty sure I've given her more than one reason to generate an Obit. Which btw.....is why I'm up at 3 a.m. posting on the forum......know what I'm sayin' ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    How's growin that eye in the back of your head comin along???? :D
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers

I hear that, the only things I like on my pizza are extra cheese and sausage. Oh and it has to have a real crust, not those skinny ones that get all burnt up on the bottom.
    I hear that, the only things I like on my pizza are extra cheese and sausage. Oh and it has to have a real crust, not those skinny ones that get all burnt up on the bottom.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Wood fired pizza I'm assuming your referring to. You haven't lived until you had one made fresh and cooked in a real wood fired brick oven. One of my favorites is with Arugula, Prosciutto, and shaved Provolone.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 757
    edited February 14

What about bacon and pepperoni? That’s where it’s at (for me anyway). I do agree with you on the crust. I’ll take it one level further with deep dish pizza. :yum: Now that’s good.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CD/DVD player: Sony DVP-NS700P

Pc gaming setup

Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale)

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    I bet all y’all also think that the only kinda sandwich is pb&j.
    HT Rig:

Master Bedroom

Nope....but I can tell you, a sandwich is no place for hummus either. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 757
    Isn’t it? :lol:

Nope....but I can tell you, a sandwich is no place for hummus either. lol

Definitely not.
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CD/DVD player: Sony DVP-NS700P

Pc gaming setup

all y’all
    Do you live in a swamp? :p

One of my favorites is with Arugula

That's it. Turn in your Man Card immediately! :o

What about bacon and pepperoni? That’s where it’s at (for me anyway). I do agree with you on the crust. I’ll take it one level further with deep dish pizza. :yum: Now that’s good.

Nope pepperoni is too salty, but I wouldn't mind bacon. Yes I love Pizzaria Uno sausage and cheese pizza's.

I have had wood fired pizza Tony, that is why I don't like it!

Nope, I'll take a Tunafish sandwich over PB&J any day of the week. Or better yet, a hot pastrami!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,116
    Pastrami, now you're talking!

Can I get any love for a Cuban Sandwich up in here?
    Or better yet, a hot pastrami!

Got Dayens?
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 9,657

Nope pepperoni is too salty, but I wouldn't mind bacon. Yes I love Pizzaria Uno sausage and cheese pizza's.

I have had wood fired pizza Tony, that is why I don't like it!

Pizzaria Uno used to have a seafood pizza that was to die for.
    Lobster, crab, shrimp, cheese and garlic butter sauce. Oh man it was heaven in a pie
    Viking64 wrote: »
    all y’all
    Do you live in a swamp? :p

The swamp of Texas bi-atch!!!
    HT Rig:

Master Bedroom
    The swamp of Texas bi-atch!!!

LMFAO @ "bi"
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Pastrami, now you're talking!

Can I get any love for a Cuban Sandwich up in here?

Heck yeah, love Cubans....sandwiches, cigars....women, all gorgeous. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,116
    I wouldn't say "all"...

6662940707_06b055bc52_b.jpg
    Heck yeah, love Cubans....sandwiches, cigars....women, all gorgeous. :)

Got Dayens?
    Cath....pepperoni is too salty....but bacon isn't ??

4kzr6vkxgr1v.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony BRP
    Tad bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp