Help with system.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Welcome back.....again.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nandikol
    Nandikol Posts: 109
    Thank you F1nut
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    How is your system sounding?
    Nandikol wrote: »
    Thank you F1nut

• gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • Clipdat
    It's sounding silent because it's torn down at the moment.
    gp4jesus wrote: »

• Nandikol
    edited February 2018
    My System is sounding amazing .... Iam loving it each and everytime I play. ... Yamaha 3070 looks great with Polk rtia 9 speakers
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    sounds wonderful.
    Looks like they may have figured out the ban hammer they kept putting on you:)
    nice to have you back
  • Clipdat
    Try the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan" if you haven't. It's a nice test of dynamics and surround sound.
    My System is sounding amazing .... Iam loving it each and everytime I play. ... Yamaha 3070 looks great with Polk rtia 9 speakers

• Nandikol
    Thank you pitdogg2, yes finally... I raised a query with Polk technical team.... hope they should not block me again
  • Nandikol
    Clipdat....yes I do have original Blu-ray of ‘Saving private Ryan’... it’s in the bottom of my collection. ... surly I will have test on it .. thank you
  • Nandikol
    y058162vu8ki.jpeg
    794fpakja19p.jpeg

Complete 9.2 setup
  • Nandikol
    Hey all .... will there be a lots of difference in performance between CSIa4 centre vs CSIa6. Thanks
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    Yup
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Nandikol,

Welcome back, hopefully the issue is taken care of. Man, that's a lot of speakers for that area. lol Those A9's could probably stand a bit more power behind them from what I can tell. Your driving them with the 3070, which drops down to 52 watts per channel in 7 channel mode. 2 channel is decent power, not great but decent. Powering everything else takes some away though.

Just a thought, your setup looks awesome anyway, and yes the A6 center is a considerable upgrade from the A4.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Nandikol
    Thank you gp4jesus
  • Nandikol
    Hey tonyb... thanks a lot for like and the advise ... very true, space is less for the entire setup currently, however will use all those in separate room in future ... because of budget limit I have added currently Yamaha pro x amp for those 2 rtia9’s and they sound amazing:... if A6 needs more power then A4 then I don’t want to trouble Yamaha 3070.. I think it’s better to use A4 for few more months .. thanks
  • F1nut
    Nandikol, are you unhappy with the performance of the A4?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Nandikol
    Yes, f1nut... Iam very much happy and pleased with its sound quality... the dealer pinged me today for exchange offer, hence I was thinking... though he is going tell the exchange price tomorrow...
  • F1nut
    Ok, well the center channel is arguably the the most important speaker in an HT rig, so if you get a good deal it would be worth considering. Since you are powering the L and R A9's with a separate amp I think your AVR would drive the A6 without issue. One thing though, the A6 is considerably larger than the A4. There's no way it will fit in that cabinet.

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Yeah, good point...that A6 is a monster. Grab the dimensions of the polk site and see if you can squeeze it in.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Nandikol
    F1nut, sure ... let me have a price check today and if I get a best deal then by tomorrow it will be at my place ...will keep you posted on that on further growth
  • Nandikol
    Tonyb, I think as f1nut said it will not fix in the unit which I have currently, however what I can do is, I will push the 3070 in the cabin and keep the speakers on the top though the sides may come little out both the corners ...
  • Clipdat
    Not a good idea to run an AVR in an enclosed space like that with the top vent blocked. The top vent needs ample space above it in order to be able to exhaust heat.
    Tonyb, I think as f1nut said it will not fix in the unit which I have currently, however what I can do is, I will push the 3070 in the cabin and keep the speakers on the top though the sides may come little out both the corners ...

• Nandikol
    Hey Clipdat, correct and I totally agree, however there is a 2 inch gap in hight and open space full backside, have a check In the below pick7zvudt7g2fk8.jpeg
  • Clipdat
    Yeah, I'm just saying you don't want to move your AVR inside of one of those cubbys.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Heat is very detrimental to the HDMI boards. It needs to get up and away. Trust me I had big receiver in something like that I still needed a fan to move air across it as it just held heat in the area. Two inches is not enough in my opinion
    Better safe than sorry
  • Nandikol
    Ohh clipdat and pitdogg2, then I need to drop the plan of buying a6 in any chance .... if not I will be stucked with two monsters at the same time .... it’s Better to keep 3070 safe ..
  • Nandikol
    rhk29zmlfukp.jpegy
    et9u6rrvjs78.jpeg

Tried both Denon and Yamaha on weekend, looks like Yamaha has excellent dynamics and immersive sound then Denon, Or may be I compared flagship model to entry level which is not right way ..
  • Nice looking system. Love the aventage. Wish I can give you pointers but everybody has already stated what my limited knowledge knows.
    Epson 3020 projector. Da Lite screen. Oppo 103. Yamaha CXA5000. B&K 7250ii. HSU VTF2. Def Tech Supercube 4000. Polk Rtia9 CsiA6 FxiA6. Monster hts 2600. Home theater.

Bedroom consist of NHT model 2 powered by Parasound hca1200ii coming from my computer.

Stuff laying around. Too much to list but don't want to sell either.
  • Nandikol
    Thanks a ton dalylaleahthor ☺️