Power cords, HDMI cords, other cords

I'll be posting pics but just a heads up that these will be up by tomorrow.
Power cords - the Pepster model I've had up for a while in addition to 2 Pangea Audio AC 14SE MKII Signature Power Cable and one regular 14SE power cord, and at least 2 Pangea HD26L HDMI cords.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    edited February 2018
    What are the lengths on the Pangea power cords?
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited February 2018
    All of the power cords are 1 meter. As for the HDMI cables, one is 1 meter and one is 1.5 meter.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Clipdat
    Thanks. PMed you about the Pangea power cords.
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    All of the power cords are 1 meter. As for the HDMI cables, one is 1 meter and one is 1.5 meter.

• Can I be second in line for the 2 Pangea Audio AC 14SE MKII Signature Power Cable?

Question before buying. These PCs are advertised as improving performance on line-level AV components. How much of an improvement would they make with my Parasound gear(currently using that stock PCs)??
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • dragon1952
    I would say they would be a very nice upgrade over the stock cables for your preamp and CDP especially. Personally I'd want something a little beefier for the A23 but even one of these should pretty much blow away a stock cord. I've got a nice 12 gauge power cord in another ad here that would work nice with the A23 (the Pepster).
  • dragon1952
    Here are the power cords.
    Clipdat would get 1st dibs if he is interested, followed by HzTweaker.

All are 1 meter in length. One of the AC14SE MK II's is about a year old and came in the white box and the other is just maybe 2 months old and came in the blue box but they are both identical and look unused.
    I'd want $40 shipped each for those as shipping will likely be at least $10.80 which is a pretty usual USPS Priority Mail charge for something of this size/weight. If someone wants both I could do it for $70 shipped.
    For the AC14SE (non-MK II version) I'd want $30 shipped.

3wpl1c9gobcd.jpg
    0x7foozoprdn.jpg
    xpn8q2jnvmuq.jpg
    9t4rd4nbef4d.jpg

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    I'll take both of the MKII unless someone is in line ahead of me.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Clipdat
    Thanks, PM replied.
    Clipdat would get 1st dibs if he is interested, followed by HzTweaker.

• Clipdat
    I'm going to pass on these, thanks.
  • Put me in line for the 2 ac14se mkii.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    edited February 2018
  • dragon1952
    I haven't heard from anyone ahead of Polkme916 so they are his if he's still interested.
  • Paypal sent. Thanks.
  • dragon1952
    Cool....a west coast buyer! :^ ) Seems like 95% of the stuff I sell goes to the east coast and costs twice as much to ship :^ /
    The 2 Pangea AC14SE MK II's are SOLD!

I still have,
    1 Pangea AC14SE power cord (non MK II version) which is still a no-brainer over a stock cord.
    1 Pepster 12 gauge XLO power cord which is also a no-brainer over a stock cord.

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Those Pepster XLO’s are real good bang for buck
  • dragon1952
    I agree. It's really expertly assembled.
  • PSOVLSK
    Jeez man, only gave me an hour from the time you pm'd me saying I could have them until you offered them up to someone else. Guess I should stay on CP more often :p

Congrats Polkme916. Enjoy. These are tough to beat for the money.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • dragon1952
    Sorry man....I already had a guy in line pass and decided to go for the sure thing. I can offer you a great deal on the Pepster and the AC14SE non-MK II version, say $40 shipped for both? Which is $30 under what I'm asking?
  • PSOVLSK
    No worries. I'm going to pass on the generous offer. I have a few of the non-MKII version Pangea and was just wanting to try the better model. I really have no need for them other than just comparing them to what I have now.
  • Sorry for sleeping on this deal. Ultimately it was there length that wouldn't work in my room/receptacle placement.
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Pictures of pepsters XLO cable please
  • dragon1952
    Pepster XLO

s0tmy71wn4nq.jpg
  • PM sent with intent to purchase
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • Still available.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Pepster XLO

s0tmy71wn4nq.jpg

Did he rub it on his dingus? Added value there...
  • dragon1952
    Pepster XLO

s0tmy71wn4nq.jpg

Did he rub it on his dingus? Added value there...

It's entirely possible, but there's no evidence to support that unfortunately :^ /

So the Pepster is still available for let's say $38 shipped. I believe I paid $65 and this is like new and expertly put together with quality components.
    The Pangea AC14SE (non MK II version) I can do for $25 shipped.

Both will embarrass any stock power cord.
  • I'll take the Pangea. PM sent
  • dragon1952
    The Pangea AC14SE power cord is SOLD!

Just the lonely little Pepster remains.