For Sale: BAT VK-200 heavily modified by myself and checked by Victor Khomenko

2»

Comments

• haimochaimoc Posts: 990
    Beautiful and very good amplifier.

I might post my BAT VK-30 preamp for sale, too.
  • bikerboybikerboy Posts: 1,080
    I will be visiting friends in Portland soon. Where do you live?
    D:UltraRendu usb w/LPS-1->Amanero I2S converter ->I2S->TPA Buffalo III dac w Salas ps->BAT VK-51SE w/BP Preamp via XLR to Parasound A-21-> SDA-2.3 w/ RDO, Soniccrafts caps, Larry's Rings;
    A:Dynavector DV-10x5-> Nothingham Spacedeck-> TPA Retro via XLR to Relaixed2;
    :
    V:Vinyl rips-> ESI Juli@24/192
    SACD: Denon 3910 via I2S.
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,185
    I live in Salem. When is soon? I have Wednesday and Thursday off, but work the rest of the week.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
    Sorry there was talk of visiting our friends this weekend but that's not happening.
    D:UltraRendu usb w/LPS-1->Amanero I2S converter ->I2S->TPA Buffalo III dac w Salas ps->BAT VK-51SE w/BP Preamp via XLR to Parasound A-21-> SDA-2.3 w/ RDO, Soniccrafts caps, Larry's Rings;
    :
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,185
    No sweat. I can ship it if you are still interested (and I mean that with no pressure, truly).
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 140
    Salem?? That's only an hour South of me! Come on tax returns!
    I need to sell 3 amps, a preamp, and sda2.3 speakers before I can get this amp so I have to get selling.
    :
2»