Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's - 1 meter

I stopped looking for IC's after trying these. I've been using 2 pair of these in my 2-channel system for the past few years , one pair between my amp/preamp and one pair between my preamp/DAC, but since dismantling my home theater I have a third pair that I can no longer use. These use a blend of gold, silver and copper in the conductors making them extremely unique.
The spiel,
"The Metallurgical structure of the NEW Reflection V2 differs in every possible way from original Reflection.
The hot lead is 99.99 24K Gold/99.999 Silver
Return is 24K Gold/UPOCC Copper

The blending of these elements are critical in controlling the conductivity, resistance, inductance, capacitance in the design. Internal Geometry has been re-worked and engineered to streamline the flow of electrons.
The Reflection V2 uses larger AWG conductors than the original Reflection and offers phenomenal imaging, lifelike breath, startling clarity with a huge natural vibrant soundstage.
"

That's a very accurate description of what they do for my system. Seriously, I've been doing this since the 1970's. I believe in these so much I'll offer to refund your money minus return shipping if you decide they don't do it for you.
These come with locking RCA connectors which feature a rhodium plating over tellurium copper on the conductor pin and contacts and are in like new condition. Price includes Paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping and is set at $200.
ukq16yxdbrfm.jpg
vur4472wqeyh.jpg
lgs9pcfx7c4d.jpg

2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Nice looking cables, and they look to be in great condition! Love locking RCAs.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Yes....not only do they look elegant they are truly a high-end cable at a ridiculously low price. I know they aren't a common name but with a money back guarantee you are literally risking about $10 in return shipping to try them.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Ok, you got me. I'll take them.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Ok, you got me. I'll take them.

He had you at "hello".... :p
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP