Collection of vintage watches

John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,682
edited February 8 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a lot of vintage watches. I acquired these from a larger lot of vintage watches, of which I’m keeping some to refurbish as gifts for Mrs. Megadeth.

Based on some quick research, I believe some of these date back from the 60s/70s; however, the Waltham may date from the 40s/50s.

The pieces do show wear (some heavy), though it’s to be expected for the age of them. The ones with batteries require new replacement batteries. I did wind some up over the weekend and watched them tick; the battery-powered ones I couldn’t verify due to not having the batteries on hand. Replacement crystals are easily sourced online (the Waltham acrylic one is cracked and needs to be replaced). A couple of the vintage Timex pieces need new rear covers. A selection of bands for them are included, but new ones can easily be purchased online. Some alligator or NATO-style straps would look great on these.

I’m selling the entire lot for a low price, simply so I can put the funds toward refurbishing the ones I’m doing for Mrs. Megadeth.
q3a1nnrbku4x.jpeg
now52wj155s0.jpeg
bi6985f2a35x.jpeg
lh67g82xsixz.jpeg
y7vceum3oebv.jpeg
df89rtx9b3b5.jpeg
rzz0rdon6n8h.jpeg
xtsmdq7yy59h.jpeg
l3zodrdal8lf.jpeg
6lg1nsmgyqoc.jpeg
am2r6t22jj8z.jpeg
83ivpehnafpw.jpeg
tslb7xgrvbvs.jpeg

Price: $45.00 shipped via USPS Padded Flate Rate Mailer (items will be well-packed and protected)

Thanks.

Comments

• John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,682
    Taking $5.00 off for my daughter’s fifth birthday tomorrow!

$40.00 shipped!
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,682
    Saturday special—$30 shipped!

Help me buy a new strap for my wife’s watches I’m refurbishing!