Rubber baby buggy bumpers?

How bought Sorbathane? They are cheaper than spikes though spensive for stickers. I need to upgrade my racks but??? what say yooz?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    You don't want anything to do with Sorbothane. Sticky, attracts dust like a magnet and leaves greasy stains.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    edited February 2018
    Damn Jesse, I need new racks? Spike everything?
  • F1nut
    A new rack, yeah spike it.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• afterburnt
    edited February 2018
    OK, how do you like Dougs stuff? they were talking about it on another thread. Gat damn, gotta look it up but one of the Polkies made me so bad assed spikes for the floor but nothing else is spiked.
  • afterburnt
    Gat damn rabbits!
  • F1nut
    Bruce, I'm talking about spiking the rack not the components on it.

President of Club Polk

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited February 2018
    What's your sub-floor, concrete? I have a concrete floor, the only thing I spike are my speakers.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • afterburnt
    ^^^ all raised wood
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    https://www.amazon.com/Platinum-Silicone-Hemisphere-Non-Skid-Isolation/dp/B075KKX3QQ

I tried these and no problems with stickiness.
    They (Hudson) has multiple sizes.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • afterburnt
    F1nut wrote: »
    Bruce, I'm talking about spiking the rack not the components on it.

I have spikes on one of my cheap racks thanks to "Deleted user" Brian, the components are either on their factory feet or up on vibration pads.