Which Model 10s are these?

Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me which Polk Model 10s these are? I'm guessing series 1, 10bs. But it's hard to tell for sure b/c everything I've read says Polk wasn't consistent, installing whatever part was in stock during overlap periods.

Oak vinyl veneer. SL2000 tweeters.

I picked them up for $250 delivered. Probably more than I should have spent, but my LSiM707s and SDA 1.2TLs had to go into storage while I try to sell my house and I needed something smaller in the meantime for my office.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited February 2018
    10B
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    but my SDA 1.2TLs had to go into storage while I try to sell my house and I needed something smaller in the meantime for my office.

I'll trade you some RTA 11's straight across! Much smaller footprint! :p
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • funny guy... Actually, there's a pair of RTA 15s nearby for sale. the guy wants $300, which I think is high.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Nope, go get 'em. If they were 11T/TL for that price, I'd agree with you, but that's a good number for 15s, especially if they're in excellent condition.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    FYI, @mgraziano1975 . The one speaker has its binding post nuts reversed. Red should be on the left. It also looks like there's a broken post as well.
  • mgraziano1975
    mgraziano1975 Posts: 23
    edited February 2018
    @DaveHo Thanks. Good catch. I might not have noticed the reversal until I rebuilt the crossovers.... I did see that the post was broken.