Any 2.3TL owners in Florida?

Options
I'm looking to see if my tube amp has enough power to handle 2.3TLs. I'm in Tampa, but would be more than happy to drive just about anywhere in the state with my amp if you'd audition your pair for me. If my amp has the gusto, I'll know I'll be out to find a pair. Thanks in advance.
Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Having driven 1C's with 40 tube wpc I can tell you your amp will struggle trying to drive 2.3TL's.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TNTsTunes
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Having driven 1C's with 40 tube wpc I can tell you your amp will struggle trying to drive 2.3TL's.

How did your amp do with the 1C's? If it could handle those then it can handle the later SRS 2's that have a pin/blade just as well.

I can see 2.3TL's needing more too.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    It sounded good, but lacked the ability to rock out.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    IIRC, Mikey081057 is in Florida and used to own a very nice set of 2.3's. I cant remember if they were TL's or not.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,036
    Options
    IIRC, Mikey081057 is in Florida and used to own a very nice set of 2.3's. I cant remember if they were TL's or not.

His are not TL but beautiful! I have wanted to buy his but logistics are just too complicated.