Options
Don't get too excited, this one isn't fully functional. I honestly can't remember what's wrong with it, so I'm giving it away as non-working. That being said, I've used it in my garage rig the past few years using the Zone 2 amp. Works like a champ for that purpose. Remote included and I think I still have the owners manual.

I'm thinking of three of my favorite bands. The first person to name one of the three is the winner. If no one guesses correctly, the person who guesses another of my favorites will get the nod.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Tom Petty
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Clearly N’Sync. May I have my prize now?
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,063
    Options
    We have a winner.

Tom Petty, U2, and INXS

Shortest running Karma ever???

Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    stangman67 wrote: »

To the Ignore List you go :D:D:p
  • dkfreebird
    Options
    Alrighty then, thanks for the Karma.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • stangman67
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »

To the Ignore List you go :D:D:p

To the pit of misery!

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • dkfreebird
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    Just drop it at my house or something Paul. Dennis is in Grand Prairie.

That will work.In no hurry.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    We have a winner.

Tom Petty, U2, and INXS

Shortest running Karma ever???

Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow or Wednesday.
    If this was Jeopardy, Alex Trebek would not have accepted a partial answer. He would have said "I'm sorry, the correct answer is "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers". Lets' see how much that is going to cost you..."
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    Alex Trebek would have said: "I'm sorry, you should have answered in the form of a question: 'WHO ARE Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers'?" :p
  • dkfreebird
    Options
    Who is Alex Trebek for 100 please. :D
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    dkfreebird wrote: »

Hey Dennis! I finally got my dreadnought connected to my 2.3TL's. It sounds amazing already. Trey said that break-in for my crossovers will take up to 300 hours. That will be 300 hours of pure bliss.

Sorry for derailing your thread PSOVLSK, but I see you have a winner so hopefully I am not infringing on protocol too much. :p
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Alex Trebek would have said: "I'm sorry, you should have answered in the form of a question: 'WHO ARE Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers'?" :p

No, no, no! He would have said, "Sorry, your reply must be in the form of a question! 'Who is Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers'?"

Congrat's, Dennis! :D

May the karma be with you, Paul! o:)

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • dkfreebird
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »

Hey Dennis! I finally got my dreadnought connected to my 2.3TL's. It sounds amazing already. Trey said that break-in for my crossovers will take up to 300 hours. That will be 300 hours of pure bliss.

Sorry for derailing your thread PSOVLSK, but I see you have a winner so hopefully I am not infringing on protocol too much. :p

Good deal, it will be up and down for awhile as they break in but the end result is worth it.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• PSOVLSK
    Options
    I really meant to get this shipped today, but I wasn't able to do so. I think I can locate the owners manual this weekend. You'll probably need it to use the Zone 2 amps. Gonna ship it instead of taking it to Skips because I don't know when I'll make it out his way again.

On another note, the more I think about it, the crazier it seems that the first person to respond to this thread guessed one of my favorite bands. Granted, Dennis and I have talked before, but I'm pretty sure "favorite bands" didn't come up in the conversations. I thought I'd get some funny responses like N'Sync (thanks stangman), Bieber, etc. I should probably DQ Dennis for depriving me of the entertainment I was expecting this thread to provide :D
  • stangman67
    Options
    We can keep going. Entertainment in spades!

Hanson!

Kesha!

• dkfreebird
    Options
    Sorry :# I just remembered what you said in the post in his passing and it stuck with me because I really dug his music too. I guess it was a local Dallas thing that made me remember it.If you want to try again feel free. U2 was part of my top 3 with Stevie Ray Vaughn.
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• PSOVLSK
    Options
    Sorry :# I just remembered what you said in the post in his passing and it stuck with me because I really dug his music too. I guess it was a local Dallas thing that made me remember it.If you want to try again feel free. U2 was part of my top 3 with Stevie Ray Vaughn.

I think it's pretty awesome actually. I can't believe the very first poster was the winner. You most definitely have a better memory than me :D I'll do my best to get this shipped tomorrow so that you can have it this weekend.
  • dkfreebird
    Options
    Really no hurry. I’m not sure exactly where you live but if you wanted to save on the shipping I can meet up with you sometime. I’m not actually working at the moment. :o
    2 Channel
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC

• PSOVLSK
    Options
    I'm in Weatherford. Get off work around 6:15. Happy to meet up for a beer or two. Maybe Skip can join us. I'm pretty much free Mon-Thurs. nights.