BENQ HT-2050 1080P projector (plus huge bonus if local!)

Options
Polkies,

Continuing the dismantling of my theater, I am now selling my BENQ HT2050 1080P projector. This is regarded widely as one of the better consumer projectors you can get. I've owned it for a year, bought from Best Buy. The lamp has 199 hours on it. The PQ is out of the world. I was floored when I set it up.

Everything works as it should, it is in great shape. Here is where it gets good. I will take 550 for the projector local, or add shipping to that price for anyone else. If you are local to me, I will include the 120" silver ticket screen for another 100 bucks. So 650 out the door for a great HT setup. I am in the baltimore/dc/annapolis area for pickup purposes, I will leave it all up it demo to any potential buyers

The projector is still hooked up downstairs so the pictures aren't the best but it proves that everything is functional! I have the original box, remote etc.

Thanks for looking,

Zach

U22dCcs.jpg

fq0W2AM.jpg

788EJQl.jpg

jJ7gRbV.jpg

2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    :o:#:*

That'd be a great upgrade to what I have at the moment.

GLWS
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    Sold
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius