RTiA5 - Replacing Silver Feet "Outrigger"

My RTiA5 silver feet got damaged in a move. I have ordered replacement parts from Polk and they are on the way. However, I am not sure how to remove the feet and replace them. Please see the attached pictures. When looking at the bottom of the silver foot "outrigger" I can remove the one large screw, but then there are two smaller holes that I thought might be allen key screws. They are not. They appear to be some type of "rivet". The Polk help desk did not have a schematic on the speaker when I called and thought you could access it through the lower power port on the front, but when you unscrew that front piece, it slides out a bit, but cannot be removed. There is a round "donut" like shape against the cardboard roll on the back of the inside. It won't come out. So, how do I remove these two screws or rivets on the bottom piece? Any insight into this repair is greatly appreciated.bnxtyc78zx6v.jpeg
bi2vrtuwf1cp.jpeg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    The replacement should come complete, so all you need to do is remove the one screw.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk