Your Old Rock & Concert T Shirts

Im looking to up my Ebay selling this year, so I won't come up with some story why I want to buy these. If you have something you think interesting and don't mind parting with, drop me a PM with some pics. Thanks

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Im looking to up my Ebay selling this year, so I won't come up with some story why I want to buy these. If you have something you think interesting and don't mind parting with, drop me a PM with some pics. Thanks

I have tons but they aren't going anywhere. Too many memories... Good luck in your quest.
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Any particular size or genre?
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Classic Rock
    Indy Rock
    College Indy
    Concert t shirts with the venues listed from that tour
    Whatever sizes
  • starkiller
    Will PM you with what I have :)
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • starkiller
    are the shirts of interest?