Usher BE-718

Up for sale is a pair of Usher BE-718 speakers with the Beryllium tweeters. Asking $950 obo, can do local pickup or shipping on your dime as i do have the original box/packaging. Located in MD 21921.

These are a very sweet sounding pair of speakers with probably the best top end I've ever heard and very suprisingly good bass especially for their size. Definitely an overbuilt cabinet with each one of these weighing around 40 lbs. I recently picked these up after talking with @DSkip as i really just wanted to get my ear on a set of Usher speakers after hearing so many good things about them. Only reason I'm selling is because i only have room for one stereo setup currently and although very nice, these can't beat out my big Polk 1.2tls in the larger room. These did give me a great impression on the Usher sound and now I want to save my pennies to buy a larger set and do a little shootout with the Polks.

Shape is overall pretty nice(probably 7 or 8 out of 10) with a few scratches in the wood side veneer and one small scuff/tiny scratch on the top of one speaker. I took a bunch of pictures to capture all the finish defects. Let me know if you have any questions.
a48xpa5hndxn.jpg
m5j39p49hi5q.jpg
32cjtlli8pq5.jpg
0v1xvugq2muq.jpg
wuxt3ntailtt.jpg
v1wa1en80ull.jpg
0gsvnutr1sua.jpg
j8vzvdxi5hge.jpg

Comments