RIP Fast Eddie Clarke

So soon after Lemmy - what a shame - pneumonia is no joke folks... only 67 years old too, way too young to succumb to something like that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/obituaries/fast-eddie-clarke-dead.html
VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
SACD Marantz DV8300
Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
Yamaha YP-D6
Soundcraftsmen PCR800
Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
Pho-700 Phono Pre
Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    Saw Fastway open up for Saxon and Iron Maiden on the Piece of Mind Tour back in the mid 80’s.. Great Show!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    edited January 2018
    R.I.P.
    I was trying to remember where i remembered that name from as i was not a motorhead fan to be honest.
    Thanks Steve that was it!!!
    I can't remember who they opened for because they stole the freakin show.
    And i may of been a little toasty later in the show
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    edited January 2018
    I saw Fastway also on the tour with Saxon and Maiden. Killer Show.

RIP Fast Eddie.
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Saw Fastway open up for Saxon and Iron Maiden on the Piece of Mind Tour back in the mid 80’s.. Great Show!!
    I LOVED Fastway's self-titled debut album. By the time Iron Maiden made it to Baltimore that year, Quiet Riot was opening, and while I thoroughly enjoyed them, I wish I'd had the chance to see Fastway too.