Unable to reach customer support

I have been trying without success to contact Polk customer service to arrange a return for about a week now. I have called the 1800 number twice it immediately goes to voicemail stating no one is available to take my call so I leave messages but never receive call backs. I have also attempted emailing support and days later still no response. Not sure what else to do at this point ... Maybe smoke signals? All I really want to know is if I can return the unit directly to their Vista CA warehouse location , as I don't want to pay for shipping on a subwoofer. Any ideas or suggestions are most welcome!

Comments

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,619
    Due to the recent wildfires in Southern California, smoke signals are not advised. Personally I'd opt to use carrier pigeons. Good luck reaching CS, have comfort knowing that you are not alone in your frustration.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,527
    Hello,
    Polk's customer service number is 1-800-377-7655 select option 1. I don't believe they will be available until tomorrow morning. In the meantime I'll send your email address to a friend at Polk. Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
    Regards, Ken
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • xadawgxxadawgx Posts: 3
    Thank you Kenneth!
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,527
    You're welcome, I received a message back from my friend and he will be contacting us.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • xadawgxxadawgx Posts: 3
    The issue has been taken care of , thanks again!