13»

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Rock on, Bruce!!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    You're welcome Bruce, thanks for the post. This really worked out perfectly. You'll have to let Manticore know how they sound once you get them hooked up or take a picture of them with your setup playing some vinyl!

So happy they went to a music lover who will continue to put them to use! Enjoy!
    Manticore wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Bruce, Manticore's retired 63 year old friend. I just got the TSi100 speakers, and they are frakking awesome. My 42 yr. old EVs needed to go to a better place (and they will - my attic!). I am extremely gratified and surprised by the generosity of a Club Polk member. He made my day, month and year! My amplifier, and ears are anticipating many musical sessions, especially with early Allman Brothers (Skydog's band!).

In conclusion, this was a true Random Act of Kindness and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This old guy is VERY appreciative. Thank You, Drew!

BRUCE

• tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    This is another reason why I love this place!
    Karma is excellent all around.

Rock on Bruce.
    Well done @Clipdat
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Awesome Karma Drew!!
    Congrats Manticore!! Rock-On
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Congrats!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Nice, thanks for the update! Super cool of you to also hook him up with something for the lows. I'm glad to hear that the TSi100s have good "synergy" in his system! :smiley:

Stick a fork in it boys, cuz this one is DONE! Another Club Polk karma in the books.
    Manticore wrote: »
    Just a brief update.
    On top of the generosity of @Clipdat, just to sweeten the pot for my friend Bruce, i gave him an old passive 12" sub to pick up on the low end. The next day he called me while holding up his phone saying "can you here that" it sounds frakking great!!! Like a kid in a candy shop. The TSi 100's are working out really great for him. Great Karma @Clipdat . Thanks Drew