Polk LSIM-703 Cherry (Pair)

2»

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited January 2018
    I’m trying to ignore Dan!

Believe me, I have lurked in this thread several times, and am so far, exercising restraint. LOL.

Regarding the HT, yes, I do have the LSiM-704 center and LSi-7 fronts in cubbies. Believe me, if I could make the cubbies bigger, I would, but can’t go lower (there are subs under them) and can’t go higher on the right speaker because it’s under the stringer of the stairs and there is NO way to cut into that any further. See pics below...

lvdx3yp73hd2.jpeg

1uwkccz1xvpi.jpeg

Now, I have considered these for the Jolida FX-10 in the living room upstairs. I’m currently running Paradigm Studio 40, V.2 in that setup. Does anyone know how these would compare to the Paradigms? I really love the Paradigms. Very easy for the little Jolida to drive. The Polks look a LOT better than the Paradigms...
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    I cannot comment on the paradigm speakers as I have not heard them, they certainly look like a sweet little speaker though
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    @scubalab

Let’s just spend more money :smile: . Acoustically Transparent Screen, move the L/R/C inward and upward and bam your done.

You can also go w a bigger screen the too heheheh....

I know, stab me later :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • stangman67
    Hey Al, I think if Dan has his way you will eventually own everything I have :D

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • EndersShadow
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Hey Al, I think if Dan has his way you will eventually own everything I have :D
    Nah he doesn’t need your RTis :wink:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • scubalab
    Looks like Shawn has dibs. Pleas buy these Shawn, so I don’t have to torture myself any longer!
  • stangman67
    Yep pending anything crazy, these look like they are going to Shawn. Glad to see them staying in the Polkie family

• EndersShadow
    scubalab wrote: »
    Looks like Shawn has dibs. Pleas buy these Shawn, so I don’t have to torture myself any longer!

Don’t worry I will find something else for you to tourture yourself over heheheh....
  • stangman67
    This are officially sold to Shawn! Thanks everybody

• scubalab
    Whew! Congrats on the quick sale Zach, and congrats on the upgrade Shawn.