Feel the hate thread

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 3,753
    A doe
    A deer
    A female deer

Whiskers on kittens
    ... :p
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,093
    edited November 2017
    Tony M wrote: »
    A doe
    A deer
    A female deer

Whiskers on kittens
    ... :p

I now hate you >:)
  • msgmsg Posts: 3,609
    Cause the hills are aliiiiive with the sound of music, and its stuck in your head, too?
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,620

My pleasure. Any time...
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

Gaaaaa!!! Y'all suck!
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

My pleasure. Any time...
    Reminded me of this watch I got for a h.s. girlfriend! Pretty sure she's a lady of the night now.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,147
    I hate stupid drivers who think they can cut off a half ton truck in their light as a feather sports car and slam on the brakes...luckily there was a cop behind me...the car might be a write off and my older F150...a scratch on the all steel bumper.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • I hate the fact that semi-truck drivers (worst offenders) constantly speed through my workzone (highways) with no regard whatsoever for the workers being inches away from them and certain death.
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 2,976
    Commercials....especially the fake coporate responsibility and charity ones during the holidays. Surely technology must exist to watch a football game with no annoying commercials.
  • warrenwarren Posts: 545
    tonyb wrote: »
    Bad chili.....hate bad chili. Eat more cornbread to get the bad taste out, more beer or Pepsi will help!

Took the grand kids snowboarding and went inside to grab some chili. I ask the 15 year old bimbo who couldn't remove herself from Facebook, "Is it homemade ? " She assures me it is but that she didn't make it. Thank God I thought to myself.

Big fat B.S. liar.....junk was Hormel chili out of a can, the nastiest sheet you'll ever put in your mouth.....next to actual sheet that is.

Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
    edited November 2017
    Even one real-time ride, exposed to that song, is traumatic.

45 minutes would be the stuff of PTSDs.
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,066
    Alright, you asked for it.

^^^ but... but... I like that one.

this one, too...

But, then again, of course, I like Melanie Safka, too...

oh, oh... and the Irish Rovers, too! Oh, oh, oh!

• soundfreak1soundfreak1 Posts: 2,775
    Mardy you have a mean streak a mile long.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    YAMMY cdp
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
    I'm here for you guys...

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,556
    I hate all the naysayers who don't think Die Hard is a Christmas movie...

I watch it every Christmas eve.
    The film takes place on Christmas eve. Coincidence...i think not!
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    What? A movie about batteries?!

I'm here for you guys...

...to strangle... >:)
    Yeah. To go with your bag of clip leads. Talk about getting all you want for Christmas
    What? A movie about batteries?!

No...that would be "Batteries Not Included".
    Strangely enough, it was released only a week before Christmas 1987....uh.......christmas movie......???
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    msg wrote: »
    Yeah. To go with your bag of clip leads. Talk about getting all you want for Christmas

I can see it now.
    Man, 59, found strangled by own clipleads. Film at 11.

• Judith Durham .... {sigh}

Back on topic, though. Viking, you asked for this by posting that gd coke commercial !

5 minutes 47 seconds .... which you WILL watch in its entirety !! Dam your gawds !!

Exhibit A of what George Orwell was trying to warn us about. :o

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 1,066
    Judith Durham .... {sigh}

Back on topic, though. Viking, you asked for this by posting that gd coke commercial !

5 minutes 47 seconds .... which you WILL watch in its entirety !! Dam your gawds !!

Exhibit A of what George Orwell was trying to warn us about. :o

I saw Up With People at an IBM "family day" thing at the local fairgrounds back in 1975. (I recall the year because I saw "Jaws" for the first time the next night.) :p

A few years ago, that song popped into my mind (again), so I researched Up With People. A 2009 documentary ("Smile Till It Hurts" HAHAHA) tells a lot of their history. It turns out they had similarities to a cult, including arranged marriages of their members. :o
    edited January 12
    Bump!
    Weak **** toilet paper. I'm a 3 square guy and everytime I fold the three in half and "go for it", I feel my finger always lands on the perforations.

Grabbing beer 4, wish me luck!
    Post edited by mrbiron on
  • mikeyb128mikeyb128 Posts: 2,534
    edited January 12
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Bump!
    Weak **** towelette paper. I'm a 3 square guy and everytime I fold the three in half and "go for it", I feel my finger always lands on the perforations.

Grabbing beer 4, wish me luck!

3 isn’t enough no matter what you use. Bunch it up bud! It’s not the papers fault!

Where is this 4th beer coming from?
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP03, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,650
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 3,753
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Reminds me of something Frank Zappa would write.

Man how did those guys NOT screw up and say what I was thinking they were going to say!

Brilliant!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?