Hi Sal

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 8,301
    I know its great is it not :p the smartest man in the world is completely clueless.
    Fumba&$
  • Thank you pittdogg2 for taking us to yet another page and away from fabio's ugly mug
  • Now Fabio's feelings are hurt !

wyhsg7v2oxbj.jpg
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Cool!!!! I learnt sumthin new today........right click on fabio and the star trek guy or whoever and the ad blocking app will block those mugs
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,556
    Cool!!!! I learnt sumthin new today........right click on fabio and the star trek guy or whoever and the ad blocking app will block those mugs
    Why would you want to do such a foolish thing?!?! :D

Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,620
    edited December 2017
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• tonybtonyb Posts: 28,037
    You guys had to bring Fabio on another page...you sick sticks.
    ERA D-5
    B&K 1403
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    SVS SB-2000 SUB
    Sony 4k bdp
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet
    Analysis Plus crystal ovals
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC
    Wireworld eclipse 7 Ic's
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 8,301
    edited December 2017
    tonyb wrote: »

No kidding they should be banned....

I do not care what kind of stereo the dude has come on know enough is enough

:s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s
  • tonyb wrote: »

It's quite easy to eliminate him if you're running an adblocker
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,774
    That is one fugly Lamborghini. Their cars are starting to look like Batman ‘s Tumblr.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

edited January 11
    but wait, there's more :)

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/11/577279673/established-automakers-announce-bold-moves-in-electrification
    Tesla has grabbed headlines for innovating electric cars and driverless technology. Companies such [as] Toyota, GM and Mercedes may not have the trendy cache[t] of Tesla, but they do have deep pockets.

Heh. two typos in that synopsis from the NPR website. I thought that NPR hired English Majors?!

;)

• agfrostagfrost Posts: 2,013
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Heh. two typos in that synopsis from the NPR website. I thought that NPR hired English Majors?!

;)

They'll have to count on us multi-skilled science guys to point out needed corrections!

:D
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Marantz DV-9500 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0

verb wrote: »
    My 59 Bel-Air. 383 stroker, replaced the old tired 283. 12:1 compression ratio, loves drinking 100+ octane racing fuel.
    h594hamk20tk.jpg
    I bet it still has a battery...

I found it interesting on the old cars when the alternator went out, there was still enough juice in the 12v battery to get me about 5 or 6 miles with the headlights on, yet today’s hybrids will only get you no more than 50, and they have all that expensive tech crap under the hood.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

• verbverb Posts: 105
    verb wrote: »
    My 59 Bel-Air. 383 stroker, replaced the old tired 283. 12:1 compression ratio, loves drinking 100+ octane racing fuel.
    h594hamk20tk.jpg
    I bet it still has a battery...

I found it interesting on the old cars when the alternator went out, there was still enough juice in the 12v battery to get me about 5 or 6 miles with the headlights on, yet today’s hybrids will only get you no more than 50, and they have all that expensive tech crap under the hood.

Oh yeah a big battery. Originally old "tar top" (remember those?) but replaced with a sealed unit

3diqrcfc6s6j.png
    I bet Sal is getting all hot and bothered just looking at those beautiful yellow caps.

• maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,034
    edited January 16
    Guess who wins? Granted it's just a 1/4 mile drag race.

If you want to skip ahead... the line up of cars is introduced at 3:00.

• verbverb Posts: 105
    Guess who wins? Granted it's just a 1/4 mile drag race.

If you want to skip ahead... the line up of cars is introduced at 3:00.

The Vette?
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,650
    Just like a bad date, blowing your wad 0-60 in 1.9seconds

Gotta a cigarette :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    I don’t see a Demon in that mix.