Subwoofer driver replacement

Have a soundbar 5000. Sbwoofer drver blew. Spoke to a Michelle and sent pics. She was initially very nice. Stated sub driver was still under warranty and would ship out a replacement. That was over 1 month ago. Won't respond to my e-mails at this time. I sense she just played me and can't believe the level of service. At a loss for what to do at this point.

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2018
    It looks like they're on back order.

Polk CS doesn't play anybody. In fact, it's one of the BEST in the World. Personal experiences back me up and I'm sure if you contact them again, they will let you know the status.

Worst case, with ice and snowfall this year, just maybe something got misplaced by somebody. I doubt it but hey.... we're people too. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kjoffe
    kjoffe Posts: 2
    Hi Tony. Just to correct, it's the 6000bt. Case opened in November. Have written them numerous times just to get a simple update, but no response from them for weeks. That is what has me concerned.
  • I'll ask my friend at Polk to look into it.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2018
    You are right. Sorry for my bad research. I think my search brought up the 6500BT set.

Maybe thet're related though. IDK.

I'm sorry it was Nov., and no responses to your letters. Unbelieveably rare for sure. But your inquiry posted onto this forum has got Cust. Ser. Extraordinaire Kenneth Swauger on the case now. He will def. get you an answer asap! Guaranteed. ;)

I wish you the best.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.