Headphone Amplifier??

2»

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 15,054
    ALL212 wrote: »
    This works but isn't quite done yet. EL84's with headphone and speakers:

ssxvwn6yk6j8.jpg

What design is that? I've been debating get a tubed diy amp of some sort....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,612
    It looks finished to me.

:)
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• ALL212ALL212 Posts: 665
    ALL212 wrote: »
    This works but isn't quite done yet. EL84's with headphone and speakers:

What design is that? I've been debating get a tubed diy amp of some sort....

DavidYee Audio - this board and another was gifted to me by one of the Chicago facebook group guys. I've got another... it's already populated. I also have another pretty blue transformer and a 2nd 6.3v filament transformer. All you need to do is wire it up and put output transformers against it. The problem is there is basically no support for DavidYee products. You get it to work or toss it.

Find Pete Millet's website - Edcor sells a "kit" of transformers for the Mighty Midget.

http://www.edcorusa.com/pm-102
    Aaron
2»