The plate voltage is 0 and current is 0 is this normal?

I disconected my system for some construction in my room and when I put it back it does not play . Cd player is an Arcam dv79, preamp is Cary slp-05 and amp is Plinius SB0301

Answers

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 1,896
    Is this the voltage at the wall? Or is this the voltage coming out of your amp? If it’s out of the wall, go check your breaker box to see if any of them are switched.
    Not Tom, or Trey, or Jim
    Main setup:
    Speakers are one of three, Mission Freedom 770 IV’s, Polk LSi25’s, or Polk SDA-CRS (stock XO, SL2000’s, Blade/Blade model). Electronics are as follows: for the LSi’s and SDA’s, a Technics SU-v75 acting as a phono preamp, into a Yamaha RX-v665, into a Crown XLi800 power amplifier. For the Missions, I have a Lafayette LR-1100. Turntable is a Technics SL-3200, with a Shure M97xE. Cables are generic/soon to be replaced garbage.
    An old post I found on AK, from 2013.
    I've always thought the goal of high end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.