Today I said goodbye to my..

Toolfan66
Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
my4joaidxuq9.png

Comments

• :'(
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Do bipole dipoles count as 2 speakers? Asking for a friend.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Bi Pole? So Roman Polanski goes both ways? That's no surprise.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    It was sad to see them go as those where the speakers that lead me to this rabbit hole called the Polk Forum, and learned about SDA's, Room Treatments, Cables, and all the other so called Snake Oil you guys sold me on.. LOL!!!
  • TNTsTunes
    TNTsTunes Posts: 751
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    It was sad to see them go as those where the speakers that lead me to this rabbit hole called the Polk Forum, and learned about SDA's, Room Treatments, Cables, and all the other so called Snake Oil you guys sold me on.. LOL!!!

I for one am glad and thankful they led you here, the parts and creations I've gotten from you over the years has greatly improved my SDA's and SRS's.

giphy.gif
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."