Superbowl predictions?

This should be a very interesting year for NFL playoffs. The AFC is shaping up to be a 2-way race between the Pats and the Steelers. Jax might be a contender as well. Maybe Cleveland comes in outta NOWHERE and takes the crown. Nobody would see it coming. :D

The NFC is going to be very, very interesting. I don't see a single team in the NFC race that can be disregarded at this time.

Let's start a poll. Who's going to be the AFC and NFC representative in the big one this year and who's going to win it all?

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Vikes vs Pats..........Vikes upset!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    If Antonio Brown can get healthy...Steelers vs Vikes
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Browns and Giants... Browns win by a field goal.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Im going w Brady and Co. vs. the Saints....Pats win making 10th round pick out of Michigan the undisputed Greatest of All Time.
  • I'm thinking Steelers and Vikes. I'd like to say the Vikings win the SB but the offensive line is a little banged up. Of course the Steelers did almost lose to the Packers... and they didn't exactly blow out the Brownies.
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    I'm thinking Steelers and Vikes. I'd like to say the Vikings win the SB but the offensive line is a little banged up. Of course the Steelers did almost lose to the Packers... and they didn't exactly blow out the Brownies.

I am thinking Steelers beat the Vikes in a defensive struggle. And you can't count the game against the Brownies, the starters sat for the Steelers who didn't have anything to gain unless the Pats lost.

• mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    I'd like to see the Pat's run with it. Most likely it will be Steelers vs Vikes.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Im going w Brady and Co. vs. the Saints....Pats win making 10th round pick out of Michigan the undisputed Greatest of All Time.

199th pick in the 6th round...I think he already is Greatest of All Time. Another ring would only add to that greatness as well as push the haters that much further into craziness. I have to take the safe bet and say Brady...I mean Pats.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    A wild-card team from each conference. The game will result in a 57-57 tie at noon the following day.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Wait, so the eagles are out already?? How am I not surprised... :/
  • Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I'm thinking Steelers and Vikes. I'd like to say the Vikings win the SB but the offensive line is a little banged up. Of course the Steelers did almost lose to the Packers... and they didn't exactly blow out the Brownies.

I am thinking Steelers beat the Vikes in a defensive struggle. And you can't count the game against the Brownies, the starters sat for the Steelers who didn't have anything to gain unless the Pats lost.

Yeah, but it was the Browns for Gods sake.

I shouldn't pick on them so much. It's only a matter of time before loading up on high draft picks like Johnny Manziel turns them into a powerhouse.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited January 2018
    o3jeerdzmu2x.png
    Air Kraft, baby :)

Not quite sure how they'll taxi it down the streets of Bahsten for the victory parade, though.

:p
  • mhardy6647
    also note the tail decor. :*
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    o3jeerdzmu2x.png
    Air Kraft, baby :)

Not quite sure how they'll taxi it down the streets of Bahsten for the victory parade, though.

:p

That's easy, drive a big truck through first offering free beer and potatoes, but tell them in exchange they have to clear the street.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • That plane looks a little over inflated.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    kharp1 wrote: »

199th pick in the 6th round...I think he already is Greatest of All Time. Another ring would only add to that greatness as well as push the haters that much further into craziness. I have to take the safe bet and say Brady...I mean Pats.

6th....10th.....my keyboard is broke
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    I think its gonna be Vikes v Pats. Would like to see Chiefs v Rams
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Would like to see Vikings since I live here. I am guessing New England vs Rams w New England winning yet again. Go Bears
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    kharp1 wrote: »

6th....10th.....my keyboard is broke

Either way looks like it was a wise pick!
  • Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    I would love to see a Pennsylvania Superbowl. "Stillers" vs Eagles.
  • nooshinjohn
    I think the Eagles wont make it to the NFC championship game. If they are out and Minnesota survives their divisional round, the road to LXII will stay in Minneapolis. Minnesota to win in this case.

I shared with a couple guys here that my mom and I would joke about the Vikings winning a Super Bowl after she was gone. She was a season ticket holder until the last couple years of her life made it too difficult to attend. My mom would just laugh and tell me if she gets there before they win it, she would put in a good word and see if she could make it happen. If they do win, it will be a very emotional day in my house.

SKOL Vikings!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • I think the Eagles wont make it to the NFC championship game. If they are out and Minnesota survives their divisional round, the road to LXII will stay in Minneapolis. Minnesota to win in this case.

I shared with a couple guys here that my mom and I would joke about the Vikings winning a Super Bowl after she was gone. She was a season ticket holder until the last couple years of her life made it too difficult to attend. My mom would just laugh and tell me if she gets there before they win it, she would put in a good word and see if she could make it happen. If they do win, it will be a very emotional day in my house.

SKOL Vikings!

Your Mom is my favorite. Gosh I sure hope she can pull this off.
  • I think the Eagles wont make it to the NFC championship game. If they are out and Minnesota survives their divisional round, the road to LXII will stay in Minneapolis. Minnesota to win in this case.

SKOL Vikings!

Your Mom is my favorite. Gosh I sure hope she can pull this off.

She seems to be performing miracles for us! Let's keep her in our prayers.
  • nooshinjohn
    Thanks guys... I was ready to turn the tv off. I was violently sick last night, passing out twice from dizziness. I had the brats ready for cooking but instead had to freeze them because I could not eat. I heard a whisper as they stepped to the line. Her voice in my ear saying as she always did... “it ain’t over yet.”

Thanks Mom...

• mhardy6647
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, yeah.
    Coupla close games -- fun to watch.

whoop-de-freakin'-doo ;)

o3jeerdzmu2x.png

Now... What was the final score of the Pats-Titans game? :|
  • mhardy6647
    PS I am pretty sure those are Superbowl trophy icons on the tail fin and not -- umm... something else.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    PS I am pretty sure those are Superbowl trophy icons on the tail fin and not -- umm... something else.

could also be the ends of a air compressor hose....just sayin'. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    tonyb wrote: »

No T-diggle, that would imply that the Pat's inflate their footballs...geez ;)

Pat's beat the Eagles by 3. Interception on the last play Russell Wilson style.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    mrbiron wrote: »

The other teams balls Sir....over inflated balls are harder to catch, slippery when wet. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    mrbiron wrote: »

The other teams balls Sir....over inflated balls are harder to catch, slippery when wet. :)

It's line like that, that make @ken brydson ears perk up... :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!