Happy New Year!!!!!!

Options
Hey polkies. Here's to a great year for all you guys and your families.

I'm kicking 2017 hard in the **** tonight. Not a good year for me. My dad and my brother left to a better place this year.

After a bunch of years without a "decent" two channel rig the itch is here. Maybe 2018 is the year I build my dream system B)B)B)

Happy New Year!!!!

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
SOPA
Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,906
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, I my self is ready to start a new year as well, been a very emotional rollercoaster year for us..

Here is wishing all of you the best in the new year as well..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. Lost my aunt and her oldest son this year within 6mo of each other to the same cancer.
    This year has sucked bigtime for me as well, I'm looking for 2018 to be a much better year.
    Here's to all my friends here at Club Polk wishing you all a glorious New Year in 2018.

Ivan

Shut up Russ
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,329
    Options
    Happy New Year, Ricardo! Sorry to hear about your families' losses.

I thought you had a pretty kickin' 2 channel rig?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm very sorry about your losses too.

Here's to a brighter new year for you.

Tony M
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,602
    Options
    Build your dream system in 2018 and post about it here so we can follow along and maybe even help!

Thanks for the new year's wishes, and my condolences for your losses.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    Hey Ricardo, sorry to hear about the passing of your dad and brother, that's double rough. Here's hoping for a better 2018.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    Thanks guys. Life happens. It's just tough sometimes. Have a great 2018!!!!

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman