Signa S1 brand new, but subwoofer has very very low volume ?

I just got this as a gift, everything looks good but the subwoofer has really low volume.

It is connected because I can hear.. but this isn't the max it can go.. my old subwoofer was 2x smaller and sounded 10x more...

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,622
    Hello,
    It would be best to contact Polk's CS department at: 1-800-377-7655 select option 1 and follow the prompts.
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • Im in Europe I can't phone that number...
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,622
    In that case send an email to: [email protected]
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • Cant someone just help to just tell me the problem without sending any crappy email ? It's brand new and it shouldnt give me trouble.. im about to send it back and get a different brand! ... base is very low on laptop and phone too.. via bluetooth.. is this just for tv?
  • Same issue is occurring with mine. I got mine for Christmas and the service says they are closed try between 1 and 7PM. It was 5 minutes before 6:00. Did you return it to the store or did you get some help to fix it?
  • I wonder if this issue was ever solved???? I have the same issue.....there is very little volume to the subwoofer.