Fantasy Football 2017 - anyone playing?

2»

Comments

• MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    I was lazy and kept Dalvin in. whew!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    With Bradford out, I'm benching Thielen, but also considering benching Dalvin (8pts vs Pitt wk2)
    This week they play Tampa, another tough D. I would have to play Chris Carson vs Tenn D :#

How you guys doing??

Duuuuuummmmmm move :'(

Don't feel too bad, I benched Diggs. Double dumb. And I picked up the Tampa Bay D/ST for good measure. Sigh.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    I'm now 102 and he has 102....only his AZ kicker left to play :'( . He even gave me a head start by leaving in Jordan Reed. I fell for the Browns, Rashard Higgins bait too.
    w5jen6694l9k.jpg

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Not any more!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    I started Rivers...
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• txcoastal1
    DENVER SUX
    I was up 139 to 113....26pts
    ...opponent has Kansas CITY Defense

Carry on
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Might be time to trade Hunt. Hasnt scored a TD in 5 weeks
  • txcoastal1
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Might be time to trade Hunt. Hasnt scored a TD in 5 weeks

Nope ...still a top 5,

Unless your stacked at RB and can upgrade 2 positions ie top WR and TE

• Jimbo18
    Zeke's suspension is back on. Garoppolo to the niners. Could be a busy waiver wire this week.
  • txcoastal1
    Feel kinda sorry for Ajayi owners, 2nd bye for the year, probably won't be effective till after the bye in week 11, but solid move for the eagles

• Jimbo18
    ^^
    Yeah, agreed, but if your team is in good shape for the playoffs, he will probably help a lot more there than he would by staying with Miami.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Feel kinda sorry for Ajayi owners, 2nd bye for the year, probably won't be effective till after the bye in week 11, but solid move for the eagles

Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, I have Ajayi. He has been a dud for most of the season. Maybe he can be productive in Philly.
  • Championship week for me and I want to ask y’all’s opinion.

Grappolo or Taylor at Qb

And

Clay or Gates at TE

Thoughts?
    nluph5nktf8q.png
    3u8y0cprchwv.png
    xnye09r2o6rc.png
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • deronb1
    Jimmy G and Gates
  • Jimbo18
    Jimmy G and Gates

I concur.
  • That’s where I’m at too; but with the Bills still in the hunt for a playoff spot and playing in Miami I’m thinking the potential exists for some big numbers from the Bills. Perhaps not likely though.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Jimbo18
    I made it to the semi's then got waxed by the guy who owns Gurley. 50 freaking points!!!
  • Oh I know about that. My opponent has gurley, lucky for me he will not be getting snaps this week. It’s helped to even it all out.
  • deronb1
    Dont ya love it when you would have beaten every other team except the one you were playing? Story of my season. Was fourth in PF but first in PA. Total crapshoot and didnt even sniff the playoffs.
  • txcoastal1
    edited December 2017
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    Jimmy G and Gates

I concur.

Triple ditto, good luck
    Dont ya love it when you would have beaten every other team except the one you were playing? Story of my season. Was fourth in PF but first in PA. Total crapshoot and didnt even sniff the playoffs.

Don't feel bad, I was 2nd in league in scoring just 31pts behind the #1. He was a Gurley, Kamara owner. He was also the one who put the nail in my coffin to make the playoffs, but it wasn't Gurley who killed me. It was week 12 Julio Jones(50)/Kamara(36). I put up 169pts 12man PPR that week...He put up 180 friggin' points :#:#:#

I was also the highest in points against by 134\points on the season....Every week my opponents decided to have their best of the season games

ugvmj49ff669.jpg

• Jimbo18
    ^^
    I understand the frustration. I am in a group of 5 leagues of 10 teams each. Kind of a unique setup where at the end, the league winners all compete against each other. Anyway, I had the 4th most points of the 50 teams, and didn't even make the playoffs.

One solution, that I can't get my other leagues to agree to, is to play a normal head-to-head match with the winner getting a point, and another point if you score in the top half of the league for that week. So, in other words, if you score the second most points but lose to the team with the most points, you don't get a point for the head-to-head, but do get 1 point for scoring in the top half.

If you win, and score in the top half, you get 2 points that week. It takes some of the bad luck out of the schedule.
  • deronb1
    Im in two leagues. One is head to head, the other is total points. Nice to have both.