What’s Under Your Tree?

3drirvc3h4xr.jpg

The Oppo UDP-205...

My wife and I will be going to see Andrea Bocelli in June at the Hollywood Bowl, and she got a MacBook Air 512gb....

And the best gift of all...

v6itljvv8cav.jpeg

Merry Christmas Club Polk. You guys deserve nothing but the best.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    A day off work and a master and slave cylinder for my clutch.

Holy guacamole, is that your kid already? I'm going to be wrinkly and frail before I know what happened.

Merry Christmas John.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Yeah man, he is growing fast. The best part of my day is seeing the wonder in his eyes and his infectious smile. He makes everything worthwhile.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    The Little Man is looking good!

I'm receiving your OPPO's little brother, the UDP-203. I'm stoked, Merry Christmas to you all!

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited December 2017
    Yeah they grow fast he will be driving the Demon before you know it. I did not get anything audio related, but the next best thing a Stefon Diggs Hoodie B) SKOL
    f5fpsabxlr08.jpg

Enjoy the new Oppo.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Merry Christmas !!

An 8oz. bottle of Polo Green from the wife. <399v6ldd694ts.gif

For myself. :o
    This set + sub is in mint condition except the cross-overs in the RTi12's need those tweeter resisters replaced.

A pr. of RTi12's
    A PSW505
    A CSiA4
    A like new OPPO BDP-93
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Yeah they grow fast he will be driving the Demon before you know it. I did not get anything audio related, but the next best thing a Stefon Diggs Hoodie B) SKOL

Enjoy the new Oppo.

I am afraid to buy anything Vikings this year. The last thing I got was an autographed Teddy Bridgewater jersey and less than a week later he blew his knee out. :s My wife did get me a pair of flannel Vikings house pants.

• Hearing aid.....lol
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Does it have a transmission line chamber in it ? If so, that would be kind of cool .
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Waiting for adult kids to arrive from SO's houses then the opening begins. My wife and I will also be at the bowl for Andrea Bocelli though she doesn't know it yet.
  • nooshinjohn
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Waiting for adult kids to arrive from SO's houses then the opening begins. My wife and I will also be at the bowl for Andrea Bocelli though she doesn't know it yet.

Nice! Maybe we can meet up before or after and say hi...

• Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Nice! Maybe we can meet up before or after and say hi...

For sure! We can discuss when I pick up my present to myself next week!
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    Blue 8A slow blow for the mains on the DNA-1.

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    DSkip wrote: »
    A skirt. For the tree that is.

At least you didn't disclose any "personal toys" ;)

Merry Xmas bro'
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    An iRobot to clean up after my wife and kids....soooo confused. How is this Christmas again? :/
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    2 lbs of Ground buffalo
    Rack of Lamb
    Tri Tip Steak
    Flat Iron Steak
    KC Strips
    2 Pork Tenderloins

We are meat eaters here!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    voltz wrote: »
    2 lbs of Ground buffalo
    Rack of Lamb
    Tri Tip Steak
    Flat Iron Steak
    KC Strips
    2 Pork Tenderloins

We are meat eaters here!

I'm coming over... :*
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    your always welcome Art!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I got a Super Nintendo Retro for my ol lady. But I aint go no ol lady so it's mine. My kids like it, they are all 20 plus years old. I aint even tried the thing but it's cool. The last game system I bought was the PS3, but I got all of the previous ones for my kids and gave to my daughter. Then I got another one for me, it's plugged in and burning out, never used it lol.
  • nguyendot
    nguyendot Posts: 3,594
    I got my wife the SNES retro last month so I couldn't pull that one off again. Got her a Colombia gel pillow (Colombia makes pillows, wtf?). I got a bunch of clothes. After buying the car last month she limited my spending. That and I'm taking her car shopping tomorrow to replace the Escalade. I've sold off a pair of LSI25s to pay for her first tank of gas LOL.
    Main Surround -
    Epson 8350 Projector/ Elite Screens 120" / Pioneer Elite SC-35 / Sunfire Signature / Focal Chorus 716s / Focal Chorus CC / Polk MC80 / Polk PSW150 sub

Bedroom - Sharp Aquos 70" 650 / Pioneer SC-1222k / Polk RT-55 / Polk CS-250

Den - Rotel RSP-1068 / Threshold CAS-2 / Boston VR-M60 / BDP-05FD
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Tony M wrote: »
    Does it have a transmission line chamber in it ? If so, that would be kind of cool .

Oddly enough...it does.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Spent too much on the kids as usual. Not enough on the wife. (Her $75.00 limit).
    Bought the family an Xbox one S to do streaming duties and blu rays and occasional game in living room system. Torq random orbital buffer for my truck. And a week ago I got a completely new knee. Good news is Dr. says it looks great after a week. Bad news is he is taking me off the Percocet and I have to travel five hours one way for a funeral . Seasons greeting to all of you! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Spent too much on the kids as usual. Not enough on the wife. (Her $75.00 limit).
    Bought the family an Xbox one S to do streaming duties and blu rays and occasional game in living room system. Torq random orbital buffer for my truck. And a week ago I got a completely new knee. Good news is Dr. says it looks great after a week. Bad news is he is taking me off the Percocet and I have to travel five hours one way for a funeral . Seasons greeting to all of you! Peace. D

I didn't get a new knee, but the orthopedic doc has been giving my knee injections of gel and things are slowly feeling better. I hope you heal well and that drive isn't too unpleasant. Peace back at you. -Jim
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    edited December 2017
    We bought a TV for the family and my wife got a meniscus repair job on her knee....and a blender.
    imaw45dcxzb0.jpeg
  • Got the wife a Bruno Mars Hooligans jersey, I got some Philips Fidelio L2s!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Kids got hatchimals, fingerling, beyblade, spirit horse stuff, science kits, books, baby princess and a nintendo switch with Mario kart 8. My wife got a new brush, kleen canteen, earphones and 2 days at the spa. I got some new mountain bike sunglasses, a portable pump, some bbq tools including a cedar grill scraper.
    Then we head off as a family to the Mayan Riviera.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    A Weber grill. So thankful for all of the many blessings.