OPPO BDP-103... $325.00 Shipped CONUS

Flawless condition, complete with box/manual/remote....

Reason for sale is the UDP-205 is joining my HT setup, courtesy of my wife, for Christmas.

Pics will be posted if needed, but we all know what they look like.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    First dibs. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Dabutcher
    Does it happen to be Darby edition? Thanks. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    It’s not Darbee...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Dabutcher
    I will pass. Still rockin my Pioneer BP 05 that looks great. I am sure this would be an upgrade from that. GLWYS. Merry Christmas. D
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited December 2017
    This player makes a great platform for hard drive music files; especially if run thru an external DAC.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • nooshinjohn
    Bumpity bump bump

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited December 2017
    Bumpity bump bump

You must wait between eight and one hundred days before a bumpinsky can be brought forth.

You are a suckworthy seller.
    Know your role, pusswhack.
  • nooshinjohn
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Bumpity bump bump

You must wait between eight and one hundred days before a bumpinsky can be brought forth.

You are a suckworthy seller.
    Know your role, pusswhack.
    Thank you for your support, now go stick a knife in a light socket.

• lightman1
    edited December 2017
    I brush my teeth with 120v. Good start to a day.....
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    ...ahh, the love of the season is apparent :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Lol... and with the gaps you have in your grill, I bet you floss with 10 gauge aluminum wire. :p

Those gaps are from missing teeth from bar fights he won (depending on whom you ask). At least insult the man properly!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    Thank you Russ...

• lightman1
    Shut up, John.

B)
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Why is this still here? A (truly) Universal transport for three and a quarter? CD, SACD, DVD, BluRay, Streaming, Hard drive/USB interface(s).
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    It's still here because the day before the listing, I bought optics for a black rifle build.
    If anyone is on the fence, they better buy it. If it's still here the second week of January I'll be sending John a PM.
  • lightman1
    Cristmas/Holiday bumpa roonie!
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    If you want to rip SACDs to DSD files then get this and read DarqueKnight's write up on how to do it.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    I am surprised this is still here..
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Malbec wrote: »
    It's still here because the day before the listing, I bought optics for a black rifle build.

Good luck with that build!
    This very morning I took delivery of a Viridian X5L mounted on a Walther PPQ
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I am surprised this is still here..

So am I. It's driving me crazy, I really want it but... I must resist.
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• nooshinjohn
    A deal is in the works...

• nooshinjohn
    Jaybees dropped by today and took delivery of the Oppo. What a pleasure to meet a guy that loves audio as much as I do. We had a great conversation and my son gave us a good three hour nap so we could listen to some music and share experiences.

John is a great guy... congrats on the new addition to your rig.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    How do you like your 205? I am thinking about getting one myself soon.
  • nooshinjohn
    The best move I have made on the digital side of my rig. It will be there for a very long time.

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    The best move I have made on the digital side of my rig. It will be there for a very long time.

Agreed, the best performer by OPPO this far..

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Well, that solves that. Mine will be arriving by Friday. Thank you both for the advice. :)
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    edited January 2018
    Jaybees dropped by today and took delivery of the Oppo. What a pleasure to meet a guy that loves audio as much as I do. We had a great conversation and my son gave us a good three hour nap so we could listen to some music and share experiences.

John is a great guy... congrats on the new addition to your rig.

Best afternoon of audio ever! Your rig is about as close to perfect as can be imagined, and a terrific backdrop to great conversation.
    Thanks for the great transaction and heads up on the potential speeding ticket!
    Really enjoying my "new" Oppo!