It's time for the Jedi to end...

124»

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited December 2017
    The tribute to Carrie Fisher was nice, but half the theater was gone by the time they showed it. I was still in my seat and applauded when it came up. I was the only one to do so for about 5 seconds before others joined in.

My Daughter said there was nothing to see after the end. She messed up. There were some people like you said, 1/2 the audience was still sitting as a lot of us left. That explains it ! I just thought they might be waiting for all of us to leave first since there's only one entrance/exit. I'll try to find it online somehow.

Thanks for letting me know there was one. I had completely forgot her passing this year, I think it was. 6 months ago I believe. Then her mother passed very shortly after her. Sad.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I watched all the credits until the white screen... No video tribute to Carrie, only a "in memory of our princess" blurb.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    FestYboy wrote: »
    I watched all the credits until the white screen... No video tribute to Carrie, only a "in memory of our princess" blurb.

That’s all it was
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson