Focal Elex Massdrop Edition

scubalab
scubalab Posts: 3,101
edited December 2017 in Headphones
Handmade in France, launch date just announced on Massdrop - 6 AM (PT) Monday, Dec. 18th. Looks like they’ll open at $799.99. Limited to 1000 serialized units. These look incredible, but too rich for my blood... :'(

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-focal-elex-headphones?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ccu_Massdrop_x_Focal_Elex_Headphones&referer=CQRZSH&mode=guest_open&iterableCampaignId=216054&iterableTemplateId=308608

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    Have you become a Massdrop addict now, Al?
    Tell me you don't want one of everything?
    I used to be a watch fanatic, but they get in my way at work so I haven't worn one in about 20yrs. Even so, I think I spent an hour looking at some Seikos they have. Ri-diculous.
    I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab
    I have. I’ve bought 3 watches from them in the past 4 months. Although, I’ve found that their prices on watches are hardly competitive...

I owe you a PM Scott. I’ll touch base with you next week.
  • msg
    What does this mean, sound wise?

9fg457wywkhh.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab
    It means it was dead for a while and then it’s heart started beating again.
  • msg
    scubalab wrote: »
    I have. I’ve bought 3 watches from them in the past 4 months. Although, I’ve found that their prices on watches are hardly competitive...
    I owe you a PM Scott. I’ll touch base with you next week.
    haha, man, that place is like a crack drive-thru! I was talking to a guy at work a couple of weeks ago and he happened to sheepishly mention he's addicted to it too!

Insightful on the pricing.
    No sweat man, whenever life makes it convenient B)

but indeed, so much cool stuff on there. you kinda wanna try it all.
    I disabled signatures.